Seriously?!

Zane's P.O.V

I woke up with a beautiful Lily sleeping next to me. I didn't want to wake her, so I snuck out in to the kitchen. I grabbed the Lucky Charms and sat down to watch TV. I felt this strange feeling that I was being watched, but I decided to shrug it off.

'There's something wrong, Zane.' My wolf said to me. Those words got me up and running to the bedroom lily was in. I ran through to doorway, to see her just laying there peacefully sleeping. I calmed and walked Over to her. She woke up from the dip in the bed.

"Good morning." I said her.

"What's wrong?" How does she do that?

"Nothing, sweetheart. Everything's fine."

"Not-uh, what's wrong!" She sat up.

"Honey-" a loud crash had us running to the living room. I looked around and growled at the brick that flew through the window. I bent down and picked up the note attached to it.

'We will get her...-E' The note said. Who the hell is 'e'?!

Lily was starting to pack our things, so was I. We rushed to the car and just drove off. We reached the back road, intersection. We were still 3 hours away from home. I was about to turn when I saw bright lights, a horn honking.........and..........

Darkness.

*************
A/N: haha! Cliffhanger! Okay! I KNOW this is short! I want it to be! I will try and update soon, but until then...enjoy! Thanks cupcakes! Vote/follow/comment!!! $$$$