Everything's Perfect!

Lily's P.O.V.

"Will you, Lily Alex, marry me?" Zane was on one knee, presenting a ring. I was utterly speechless. I was going to say yes, obviously. But the words were caught in my throat. My mom came and patted me on the back,

"Honey, are you going to answer the boy?"

"Yes. Yes I will marry you!!" I jumped up and down! I was getting married! Meagan and Amber came over and jumped up and down with me, when Zane put the ring on my finger. I leaned up and kissed him passionately jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. I hopped off and kissed him all over! His neck, ears, cheeks, eyes, chin and nose! Everywhere!

"Crangrats, guys! I'm really happy for you!" Kyle came up and patted Zane on the shoulder.

"Yeah, this is so awesome! I get to a brides maid!" Meagan screamed, running over to me.

"Me too!" Amber and Meagan started doing a happy dance. Our parents congratulated us, and went back to doing whatever it was they were doing. Zane carried me to the couch and put me on his lap.

"I love you more than you will EVER know!" He whispered to me.

"I love you even more!" I whispered back and kissed his ear.

"Go away with me this weekend, just me and you."

I leaned back and smiled at him,

"Okay! I would love that!" I kissed him so hard and passionately. When we broke apart he smile at me.

"We should watch a movie," I said hopping off, "all of us!" I gestured toward Kyle, Luke and my two best friends. "Please, guys come on!"

They agreed and me, Meagan and Amber went to make popcorn! We came back and they were putting in Halloween in the DVD player.

"Zaney, I hate this movie! It scares me to death!" I whined. I really am terrified of this movie! Ever since I was a kid I have been.

"Baby girl, you have me now. Don't worry I'll protect you. I promise!" He got up and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist. I dragged him to the couch and laid down. I wanted him on top of me because I wanted more sleep, but with Michael Myers in my mind I couldn't.

"Baby? Don't you want to be on me?" He asked before he got on me. His weight was comforting, so it wouldn't crush me. Just keep me warm and safe.

"Nope, I want to be protected and warm." I said pulling him down.

"Okay, hmmm." He snuggled into me and got comfortable. This would be weird for another girl. Usually they want to be the one snuggling, but for me this is good. I like this. The movie soon started, it was all action-ey at first then things settled down. I closed me eyes tight when that stupid mask came on screen. Why he scared me so much, I had no idea.

I must have dozed off, because when I opened my eyes I was in my bed with Zane's arms around me. I looked down at my hand and smiled. I was getting married to the best man in the whole world. I wonder where were going this weekend? I don't want him to spend that much money on me. Just being with him is like a farytale.

Tomorrow me as the girls were going to go shopping together. So I couldn't wait. Well, we could probably still go now. It's only 12:48. I hopped out of bed and ran to the girls room! Shopping spree!

"Girls! We're going shopping get ready!" I yelled at their doors.

"Kay!" They both yelled back.

I then ran to my room to get ready. Zane was sitting on the bed shirtless.

"Hey Sexy." I went up to him and pecked him on the lips.

"Hey baby, where you guys going?" I ran my hands down is smooth, built chest.

"Shopping, with the girls." I said hopping off and getting ready. I put on my jeans and a cute T-shirt. I was going to be changing a lot anyways. I had my own werewolf secret to tell the girls. I straightened my hair and put on a light cover if makeup. When I got out of the bathroom I skipped over to my mate and kissed him deeply.

"Bye, handsome. I'll see you later." I winked and walked out. I meet up with the girls at the bottom of the stairs.

"Come on girls, lets go." I hooked my arms with them and walked out to the car. On the way to the mall I told them my secret,

"Girls, I'm in heat." Being a werewolf we have needs just like humans, but every month we get the feeling stronger than any human can imagine. We crave sexual intercourse with our mates. Everyone has the same heat time. They may start earlier than others but the majority is all the same. Even guys.

"So are we and the guys. That's why I'm glad you offered shopping." Amber agreed from the back seat.

"Yeah me too, Kyle hasn't marked me yet so I know it will be perfect when were in heat. I want to get some seducing clothes." Meagan giggled from beside me. We all laughed and blared the radio when Summertime Sadness came on!

We reached the mall and went straight to Victorias Secret. Amber got a bunch of matching panties and bras. Same with me and Meagan. I also got some new perfume.

After Victorias Secret we went to Old Navy and Aeropostale. I got some new jeans and scarfs because winter was approaching, and living in Oregon for winter was cold. We kinda all got the same stuff at every store. We got hungry and went to the food court, we decided on Chinese.

"So, y'all wanna head home now?" I asked after I finished my Chinese.

"Yeah, sure I miss Kyle!" Megan said standing up a grabbing her bags.

"Me too. Luke needs me. He's been mind linking me all day." She said doing the same.

"I told you guys to block them?!" I wanted this to be an all girls day. But no, they had to mind link their mates.

"Oh come on Lily, you know you mink linked Zane!" Meagan countered back. I Looked to the floor guilty , because I had. I'm engaged for Pete's sake!

"Fine, your right. Lets just go! I miss him!" I said standing up, grabbing my bags and taking off to the car. I put my bags in the trunk along with the girls. The drive home was filled with our favorite songs and laughing. I'm so glad I have them!

We got home in an hour and put our stuff inside.

"Zane!" I called upstairs.

"Up here, Lil!" He called from upstairs.

I quickly ran into his bedroom and jumped in his arms. I kissed him deeply and moaned when his tongue entered my mouth.

"You. Are. Perfect." He growled, laying us on the bed. I giggled and kissed him again. I love this man. Forever and always.

"I missed you." I whispered laying down on his chest. His smooth my hair and kissed my head.

"I missed you too, baby girl."

"When we have a baby, what do you want to name him or her?"

"Well I was thinking for a boy we could do, Ryder Lee. Or John Luke, after your brother."

"I love those names. What about a girl?" I asked running my hands up an down his chest.

"I haven't really thought about it."

"I was thinking Emily. Or Elizabeth." I love these names.

"Those are very nice." He whispered.

"Where are we going this weekend?"

"Somewhere where I know you'll love, Beautiful. It's a surprise..." And with that I fell into a peaceful sleep, dreams filled with ideas of where we were going...

********

A/N: Okay Cupcakes! Another update! Please keep telling me what you think and if you like it! Please keep voting, reading and commenting! Thank you do much!! <3 :) hope you enjoyed!