My turn

**insert kirby hai here**
Author-Senpai Rachel here 👌🏻
In this one, magic happens 🤣🤣👌🏻K bai

"(Y/n)....(y/n...." ben groaned while laying down. You've been playing on bens gameboy advance for 1/2 an hour trying to beat a stupid level. "Let me tryyy" ben groaned again trying to grab the gameboy. "WAIT...I CAN DO THIS" you say slapping his hand away. Ben growled and walked away to go get food. You chuckled lightly. You were trying to get ben jelly since thats all he does to you.
Ben p.o.v
I went in the kitchen to see if (y/n) has any ice cream. I looked over at her phone, which was open. I tapped safari and a website pulled up "how to get your boyfriend jealous". I stared at it for a second then smirked. I walked back to (y/n), ready for revenge.
Your p.o.v
You finally finished the level, then ben came over and stole the gameboy from you. "YOU BISH, GIVE IT BACK" you scream jumping like a child. Ben watches your boobs bounce up and down. "Nope....your trying to get me jealous...its time for revenge" ben says lustfully as he grabs your hand and pulls you to the bedroom (10/10 👍🏻). He pushes you onto the bed and undresses you slowly. You blush as he pays perfect attention to your face. Your top half is now exposed as ben pokes your nipple. "Boi..." you say while ben giggles like a child. (I feel like someones watching me...help)He then licked and sucked on one of your nipples and moves one to the other.
You bit your lip from moaning, trying to tease him.
Ben growls and pulls off your bottom half in one swift move.

HAH YOU THOUGHT
YEP WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER 2 PART BISH
this is a replacement for the old jealously chapter that went up before wattpad deleted it
Bai