Bullied

IM ALIVEEEE
Yes its rachel
So I decided to skip the jealousy chapter cuz i forgot everything bout it
Sorey
So heres a new one that was supposed to go up but wattpad deleted the original
Enjoy my savages
Also
(H/n) means hoe name
And (ex/n) means ex name
Enjoy!

You get pulled in your house by ben as tears filled your eyes. The hoe that took your ex beat you to the ground, washed all your makeup off by using toilet water, and wrote in big letters "Slut" on your forehead. Ben sat you on the couch and went to go get something to wash that shit off. You just sat there crying. Worse thing is that after your ex raped you, HE FUCKING RAPED YOU.
Thats on of the reasons why bens pissed.
BENS p.o.v
I went into the kitchen to try and find something that will wash off the sharpie of her forehead. I swear i will murder who ever did this to her.
Might aswell get back to her, gotta check if shes ok.

Your P.o.v
Ben walked in as you wiped the tears from your eyes. Ben got nail polish remover and wiped all the marker off your forehead. "Are you hurt anywhere (y/n)?" Ben said in a slightly pissed and slightly soft voice. You nod and point to your heart. Ben chuckles, "i mean bruises or cuts" he says getting out to bandages. You point to your arm and your leg. He wrapped them up then Kissed you. "Who did this to you?" Ben asks sweetly as he put his hand up your shirt. You didn't say anything, you didn't want to be beaten more when you got to school. Ben then got frustrated and pulled your skirt down. You gasp and he asks the same question to you "who did this to you?" . You bit your lip from responding as ben pulls your white panties down.
Ben ducks his head and starts licking your area. You moan and groan but still don't tell. Your then climaxed and ben licked up all your juices, and he asked the same question "who did this to you?". It was hard (ey 😏👌🏻) but you didn't respond. Ben then pulled down his pants and boxers and inserted himself slowly. Teasing you into saying it. "Who did this to you?" Ben asked for the last time. "Ngh- it was-ah (h/n) and (ex/n)" you moan out as ben goes faster. "Good girl" ben purred in your ear as he slammed into your heated area. He slammed and slammed as you moaned louder. Ben hit your sweetspot as soon as you climaxed again (damn gurl) ben pulled out and came on your stomach. You both were panting as ben put his clothes on and headed for the door. "Where- are you- going" you siad while panting and putting your panties on. "To go murder that hoe and your ex" ben answered while kissing you goodbye. "Have fun" you said going to your room to sleep.

HERE YOU GO MY SAVAGES
Sorry for not posting to much
Ive been busy
I hope you enjoyed my savages
Ill see you in the next lemon
Bye my savages!!!!!!!