Never gonna give up. (Moana's POV)

I woke up. Underwater.

"Huh? Ocean? What's going on?" I asked out loud.

I suddenly covered mouth. I can't breathe underwater! I looked around I was inside a bubble.

Huh. That explains it. I thought.

Suddenly a dolphin swam up to me.

"Maui?" I asked.

It cocked it's head to the side and shook his head no. Then it spoke in my head.

"Me not Maui. Maui dead. Maby alive. Maby dead. Me get you out. Ocean say so." She said.

I felt like crying. Maui could be dead. So could Kai. But I nodded and gently pulled myself on to it's back.

"You have heart?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Good. Ok. We go now." She said.

After five minutes of scilence I decided to make conversation. 

"So, how far from Te Fiti are we?" I asked.

"Three days." She said.

"WHAT!?!" I screamed.

"Ouch. Ears now hurt. By boat we three days. By whale we week away. By me we here now." She said surfacing.  

I looked around. We were five miles away from the outer islands. I could see evil Moana and Hewa laughing on the outer islands as they were trying to knock Maui out of the sky and tourtured Kai.

"Can't you get any closer?" I asked.

"Me? No. Boat. Yes." She said flipping me off her back.

I landed on my boat. I looked back to say thank you but she was gone. I shook my head and put up my hair. I took off towards the outer islands.

Before they could see me, I jumped as high as I could and did a round house kick into Evil Moana's gut. She stumbled backwards​ and scowled at me.

"I thought you would be dead." She sneered.

"I'm full of surprises." I said.

She screamed and charged me. After an hour of fighting, I finally kicked her off the outer islands, causing her to drown. I felt a pang of guilt in my gut. Suddenly I felt as if I had been stabbed in the side with a knife. I turned but nothing was behind me. 

I turned and ran to Kai and freed him.

"MOANA! Your alive!" He said hugging me. Tightly.

"Ye-yeah... I'm a-alive. But if you d-don't let g-going I won't be!" I choked.

He suddenly released me.

"Sorry M." He said. 

"It's fine. Go help Maui!" I said running for Te Fiti.

Hewa took notice and dropped Maui. He appeared in front of me.

"Well, well, well. Looks like the mortal survived. I was right you are a strong one." He said evilly.

He grabbed my ear suddenly.

"AH!" I exclaimed

"But. No one is strong enough to survive death. Unless you are death it's self." He siad throwing​ me.

"AH!" I screamed. 

I landed. Lucky my knee didn't shatter on impact, but it was definitely bruised. I looked around and I started to choke. Te Fiti was covered in blackness.

"Death..." I muttered.

I stood. 

"You being smart, can not find out how, or when this could end. But the one who is dumb and oblivious could. Like before you met Maui." Hewa said. 

I turned. He was standing in the outer islands. And next to him was Maui and Kai trapped inside seprteat golden cages. Hewa waved his hand and a black throne appeared.

"But. Before you die your slow and painful death in the midst of death it's self, please, do try to save Te Fiti. And the world." He finished.