MESMERIZED MOMENTS

❤️I WOULD LOVE TO SPEND EACH AND EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFETIME WITH U EVEN IF IT IS IN HELL😘....I DON'T WANT TO  SPEND A MERE SECOND WITHOUT U EVEN IF IT IS HEAVEN😬

----------------------------------------------------

Nila's POV:-

     At present...i am confused😟what should i wear!!!!For godsake he should tell me, what type of dress I hve to wear,but as a gentleman(sarcasm)he told me to wear what I prefer...

Oopsss sry!!!now I am dressing up for a success party for Vikram's project(as a team lead)what should I wear yaar??!!

Anything trendy??

Western type???or traditional wear???

Let me think😗

Yeah.!!!.I got it

Come quick drlng,I hve a pleasant surprise for u😉......I said while swirling happily

After selecting a suitable dress to attract my husband...ufff finally am applying minimal make up to make me presentable for this occasion...

I hope,am looking good enough to stole a single glance from my idiotic vikram...

Bike sound on our compound indicates the arrival of him...after checking my outlook for one last time,I descended downstairs to open the door

I am eagerly opened the door to get atleast a appreciation look from him.but as a workaholic person he entered into the home while busily talking with his collague over the phone...

He climbed the stairs without glancing me by saying...GET ME COFFEE NILA!!!!!!

Yeah coffee😬😬(that's what important here)...

I am preparing coffee for him while cursing under breathe...I entered into our room to gave his precious coffee😬

There he is!!!looking like a prince in his casual look(white shirt with blue jean)by seeing his face itself my anger subsided...

Vikram's POV

I am impatiently waiting for nila's coffee which can ease my head pain...(magic)

She placed the cup of coffee over my study table by saying HAVE IT...why she sounds angry.now what I have done😬...

I took a sip of coffee & spit it out😨why the hell she added salt!!!!!

I turned around angrily to scold her...

WHAT THE!!!!!!

Their she is standing outrageously beautiful in her red saree...my breath got strucked...

            she is not less than a angel😍red colour enhance her beauty.that hair which braided on her right shoulder gives her a complete traditional look...

I don't know when my legs moved towards her...(no don't look at me like that nila,I will faint at any second)

Now am standing only few inches away from her...how i wish to hold her & kiss that baby lips senselessly... (Y r  u waiting for??😉)

I slowly removed few hair strands which were disturbing her on forehead & place it behind the ear...

my hands slowly reached her bare waist without my control & pulled her towards me...

She lowered her eyes & her cheeks heated up which forced me to kiss over there.... I did as it commanded😚

Now am totally forget the whole world in her eyes....ringing sound of mobile break our eye contact...

NOW WHAT U DID VIKRAM...BE IN YOUR CONTROL(I cursed myself)....

  HOW AM I LOOKING VIKRAM...her question get me back to the earth...(like a doll dr...my baby doll😘)I want to say those words but instead of it I said u r looking kk

Her face fell on my answer😧

By said those stupid things,I rushed out of our room while attending the call

Here I am waiting for her in downstairs for past 15minutes....there is no sign for her...so i went to our room to call her...

I opened the door & froze in my place!!!!!!!

WHAT COULD BE THE REASON FOR VIKRAM'S REACTION....I HOPE NIVI'S MOMENTS WERE OK...☺