5

Jinyoung's POV

Red lips

Your eyes are so deep

Beautiful, What I need

Are they all a sign.

A sign to remind me of the monster I was.

*Flashback*
" Yeri, we have to quickly go to my uncles house,quick get in the car."

She quickly sits in the car, Jinyoung starts to drive and instead of his uncles house they arrive at her favorite restaurant "PARK JINYOUNG! What is the meaning of this?"
"Its just a quick stop, c'mon I know you love this place!"
"Fine, but you better apologize to your uncle!"
"Mhm, I will." He said as he wrapped one arm around her and pulled her in towards him to give her a kiss on her forehead.

They entered a private booth and enjoyed it deeply, the fun made the loose track of time and eventually forget about his uncle.

"Happy Anniversary Baby!" Jinyoung said drunk, she was honestly surprised that he remembered even after 2 bottles of Soju "Oh... P.S. the uncle thing was a lie so I could surprise you...... Wait something is missing....... Surprise!!" She giggled at his drunk behavior and started yo fill some soju for herself. she wanted to celebrate too. But before she could take a sip "Only one glass, you shouldn't even drink, and I know it's your first time." She pouts but he still keeps his form tone.

She was a bit drunk but was still under the limit, but dangerously close, Jinyoung on the other hand, he was super drunk, at one point he called het into the bathroom urgently, she thought you may of been bleeding  something, but no, he called you to laugh at him peeing, he thought you'd find it amusing since he was laughing so hard he was crying of laughter, that night he had 4 bottles abdvthe rest of the bottle that. she had  taken  a glass from. "Jinyoung can you pass me the keys!"
"NO WAY! IM A REAL MAN ILL DRIVE, I CAN HANDLE IT!"
"Jinyoung-ah, please." He unlocks the car and starts the engine " You coming?"
"Hmmm, fine!" She said with an angry pout, she had no choice but to go. Since it was freezing. "Baby please don't be mad.... I love you!" He looked away from the road and  stearing wheel, and kissed her on the forehead and "JINYOUNG THE ROAD!",She screamed, but she was too late.....