4

I quickly dash to the side gate, lucky I wasn't late, he was just a few meters away and walking up to me, not phased. He gestures for me to follow him, I quietly follow him, wondering so many Things about him.

The whole walk has been quiet, I don't want to say something and be ignored, leaving me to look like a fool.
I took this time to see what has changed physically about him.

He looked more manly, his shoulders more broad, his soft black locks of hair, but what caught my attention was a small tattoo on his wrist, a picture of a bird in a cage, I wondered what it meant.

We arrived to his apartment, it seemed like he was living here alone. We sit at the table and we split the work lost in half and slightly turn away from each other, going off into our own world's.

Around 3 hours later, my stomach grumbles loudly, I mumble a sorry to him but he just gets up and leaves. A couple of minutes later he arrives with a plate of tangerines/Mandarins.

*flashback*
"I'm telling you, I can eat that whole plate of tangerines/mandarins."

"I doubt it, you can't even finish 3 pizza slices."

I finished the plate, he was shocked

"I told you Tangerines/Mandarins are my favorite."

*End*

Is it possible he remembered?

I peel one, making sure to keep the peel looking as nice as possible, I write 'Thank you for the Tangerines/Mandarins, they are My favorite. But could you please tell me why you are ignoring me!' I fold the paper and place it in the tangerine/Mandarin peel, I offer him a tangerine/mandarin he takes it thinking he'll taste the sweet cirtric flavour but when he opens it he finds my note, he quickly looks at me, I quickly look back at the text book.

"lips."

I look back at him confused

"Did you just say lips?"