Being housemates with the devil.

Since it was just Berwald, Tino, and Peter who came to pick us up that meant that we would have to do introductions when we got to their home. The ride was about an hour long, but it felt so much longer with Miranda there. She talked non-stop the entire ride, about herself, all the money she had, and how we used to be such "close friends". I didn't know what sounded more appealing at the time, shoving her out of the car, or just jumping out myself. Then a miracle happened, we pulled up to their house. As soon as the car parked I jumped out of it and started grabbing my luggage.

"Oh (F/N) sweetie would you be a dear and grab my things for me? Okay thank you!" Miranda shouted out before running into the large house leaving me with her shit. Sighing in defeat I dropped my stuff and grabbed hers. I lugged in at least 10 bags before a tall blond hair that stuck up asked if I needed help.

"No I got it. Thank you for the offer though." I said before turning around to see that not only him but another person who I did not recognize had started grabbing Miranda's bags with Tino and Berwald. Feeling embarrassed I whispered a quick "thank you" before grabbing my bags and taking them inside.

"Hey loser where's the rest of my stuff?" I heard Miranda demand from the couch.

"Outside. The others were kind enough to get the rest of your crap so I didn't have to." I said already done with her bullshit.

"You better watch how you talk to me freak. I ruined your life before and I can do it again." Miranda smirked. We both then heard the front door open and saw the others come in with Miranda's bags. She turned back to her phone pretending that she wasn't a bitch, and I took my stuff to my room pretending she wasn't a bitch. About ten minutes later we were all called into the living room for introductions.

"(F/N), Miranda. These are my family." Tino said gesturing down the line of people in front of us. At the end of the line there was a guy a couple inches taller than me with white hair and lavender eyes.

"My name is Emil Steilsson." The guy at the end started.

"I'm Lukas Bondevik." The guy to the right of Emil said.He was taller than Emil by quite a few inches, he had light blond hair with a cross hair clip in, and had purple eyes.

"Matthias  Køhler, nice to meet ya!" the guy that offered to help me earlier introduced himself. He was so tall!

"My names Berwald Oxenstierna" I had already met Tino's husband. He was tall blond and had bright blue eyes. (a/n I'm not going to be typing the way Sweden talks because it's hard to write and read)

"I'm Peter Kirkland!" Peter shouted. I giggled, he was such a cute kid! He had blond hair bright blue eyes, but sadly he had super bushy eyebrows.

"And I'm Tino Väinämöinen. Now you've met the entire family!" just as he finished his sentence we heard frantic barking and squawking? A little white dog skidded around the corner of the hallway with a Puffin flying not far behind. The dog  jumped into Tino's arms and the Puffin landed of Emil's head.

"Oh I almost forgot! This is Hanatamago," he said motioning towards the dog, "and that is Mr. Puffin." he then motioned to the Puffin.

You loved animals so you didn't mind, but that was a different story for Miranda. She HATED animals. But surprisingly she didn't complain, she just forced a smile and went into her room. Tino had told you that dinner would be ready in a few hours giving you some time to unpack. You finished in about an hour and decided to go see if Tino needed help cooking.

"Hey Mr. Tino do you need any help?" I asked walking into the kitchen. He turned around and smiled.

"Oh hello (F/N) please just call me Tino. I don't need any help but thank you so much for offering."

"What are you making?" I asked trying look at the recipe.

"It's called Kalakeitto. It's a fish stew, I think you'll like it" He smiled happily.

"Sounds good! I'll be in my room if you need me." I then left and took a quick nap. I was super tired from my flight so I fell asleep immediately.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

"Wake up big sister!" Is all I hear before I'm jumped on and repeatedly shook. I open my eyes quickly seeing Peter sat on my stomach smiling. I smile before I stretch and yawn.

"Hey there little one! What's up?" I ask sitting up.

"It's time to eat big sister! Come on I want you to sit by me!" he then jumped off my bed and grabbed my hand dragging me with him. He took me to the dinner table where everyone was sitting.

"Sorry for taking so long. I took a nap and this little monkey had to wake me up." I said tickling Peter making him giggle and squirm. We took our seats and I was on the right of Peter on the corner. On the left side of the table, from right to left it went, Berwald, Tino, Peter, and me. On the right side, still from right to left it went, Miranda, Matthias, Emil, and Lukas.Everyone's plates were made and everyone started eating.

"This is delicious Tino!" I said eating happily

"Thank you (F/N)! Do you like it Miranda?" Tino asked looking at Miranda, who looked like she was going to throw up.

"Um I don't really like fish so..." Miranda said poking at her food.

"Oh I can make you something else if you want." Tino said getting up.

"No it's fine. I'm not even that hungry. I think I'll go finish unpacking." She then got up and left.

"I could've made her something else." Tino said looking sad. I leaned around Peter and rubbed Tino shoulder explaining that Miranda didn't eat anything that she thought would make her fat. He seemed to understand and just continued on with conversations. I went back to eating when I noticed something. Lukas was staring at me. He's been staring at me since I got here. I blushed and looked down pretending that he wasn't there. That worked for about 5 minutes before he asked me a question.

"Have I seen you somewhere before?"