16) Whos Coming to the RFA party?

A/N: I'm gonna try and set up a schedule for chapter updates between stories and yes that includes my One-shots book. Anyway enjoy! Also I couldn't think of a title.

JUMIN'S POV

After Saeyoung's confession it was a grand old time talking with the RFA members. I tried to avoid taking to Jaehee.

"Say. MC have you finished the plans for the party in 2 days?" Asks Saeyoung.

"Actually I did! Thanks to Jaehee giving me support all the way through planning I finished inviting all the guests already!" MC replied happily.

"Wow you too seem to be getting really close!" Zen says enthusiastically.

"Hmm. Who did you invite MC?" I ask.

"Almost everyone that was recommended other than the cat businesses." MC says sternly.

I stand there dumbfounded. Why wouldn't she invite any of the Cat companies!? Cats are the best! Maybe because Zen's allergy? That would make sense. Or maybe it's because of Jaehee's fear of "C-fur". I was going to ask her to retract the emails anyway. For Zen's sake.

We stay and chat for a while until Zen and Saeyoung found the alcohol that was for the RFA party. They were both sitting in the corner giggling to themselves.

"Well I must be on my way. Looks like Zen's drunk and so is Saeyoung. I should go take Zen back to his place before he embarrasses either himself or one of us." I tell the others as begin walking over to Zen.

"Hheeeeyyyy Juuuumin." He slurs over his words. Yep he's drunk.

"Come along Zen. We need to get you home." I reply.

"Oookaaaay." He replies as he tries to get up but fails miserably. He falls start onto his face. I grab his hand and help him up. He gets up but he's wobbling all over the place.

"Follow me Zen. Come on." I tell him.

He follows but almost falls after we leave the party hall which was about five steps. I help him back to balance and he holds onto my back for balance, I'm guessing. We make our way to Driver Kim's car and I seat Zen in the back but he lays down instead of sitting. 'My god' I move him over until there's barely enough room for me to sit.

I look over at his head and see it's dropped down. He fell asleep already!? Oh well. I try to prop him up so I can get enough room in the seat for me to sit comfortably. Once I move him so that his head is almost where it should be unbuckle my seat belt and sit back waiting for Driver Kim to start the "car". It's gonna be a long car ride...there's a lot of traffic. And with that thought I slowly drift off the sleep sitting with my arms crossed.

A/N: I'm writing a chapter in each book and I will post the schedule tomorrow morning probably. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter.

(Time finished  5:07am March 15 2017)

(Word Count 477)