statistics and tips

Ok so this may be some help to most of you so i recomend not skipping it! so here is some statistics that might help you with mr. right ;)

82% of guys say that smiling is the best way of grabbing their attention! So show him those pearly whites!!

apparently guys love girls who can hold a conversation! (shocker) so try find a subject of common interest! Then its easier for the conversation to flow, it doesnt matter what your talking about FLOW IS FLOW. 

Lads love girls who have their own style and who are not afraid to express themselves! do you need another excuse to wear that new top?

Boys do like it when girls play hard to get, but there is a very fine line between completly and totally ignoring him and playing hard to get! make sure you still talk to him just dont be desperate and come across too strong.

Ok so this is a bit of a secret (not anymore) but it always works and is super easy...send him a blank text! He'll most likely text back with a "did you mean to send this?" or "Were you trying to text me?" and  now you have your chance to send him a funny/flirty text back! remember boys love girls who can make them laugh!

ok so this is one that i was always too scared to do, but then again I'm the most insecure person you'll ever meet. Set up a study date! it doesn't even have to be at your house! you can always avoid embarrasment by your little brother (yes please!) if you just do it in the school! tell him you dont understand the homework and you noticed that he was good at it! Oh but PLEASE dont say this if you actually understand the homework perfectly! Guys hate it when girls play dumb! Another plus side to this tip, its a subtle hint that you like him.

did you know that 40% of lads have a 'lucky' aftershave that they wear when meeting a girl! If you notice a familiar smell around him when he knows hes gonna meet you or an overwhelming amount of aftershave (ah bless) THEYRE TRYING TO IMPRESS!!

Want to know what lads think the most important quality in a girl is? 9 out of 10 say its sense of humour!

If youre lucky enough to go on a date with your crush, pick something that gives you a chance to be close! like ice-skating, perfect excuse to hold his hands!

Statistics show that a paticular smell has the ability to trigger the memory of a place, or in this case a person! Wear a statement perfume and you will spring to mind if he smells it elsewhere!

Share a secret with him! The smell of your perfume combined with your closeness combined with your breath on his ear will make sure to keep you in his mind! Remember to talk slow and come back with a slight smile.

Fake confidence! This is key when it comes to guys, they like it when you look them in their eye, but be subtle! Dont stare him down! Confidence is (apparently) very attractive, but don't be arragont!

Boys can be just as shy as girls! There I said it! Infact 70% of guys WANT girls to make the first move! This doesn't mean asking him straight out but could be dropping him hints that you like him. Such as giving him a choccie bar on his birthday or trying to get along with his friends!

A great first date is the movies!! Not only do you get to get all close with your crush (can you say couples combo!!) but afterwards you always have the movie to talk about if it gets a little awkward! FLOW IS FLOW

And remember, lads have feelings too! Its just that the male species have very delicate egos and they like to feel that theyre needed or that theyre the 'boss'. But dont let them walk all over you either!!

If youre really having trouble catching this lads eye and youre sure hes worth it, why not try being his friend first? just try not to get too 'deep' in the 'friendzone'

above all BE YOURSELF!!!! Lads love a girl they can really be themselves with and you will feel soooo much more comfortable around them!!!

Hope this helps!! ~C