"How cute!"

"You're so stylish! Are you a foreigner like Skylar and Alayna!?"

"Is he Yuki's friend too!?"

The blond-haired boy takes off his hat, smiling. "Hi, there~ I'm Momiji Sohma, a German and Japanese mix, and this guy here is Hatori Sohma~ We're two of Yuki and Kyo's relatives~"

The girls continue squealing, making Uo roll her eyes.

"Is that true?" Tohru asks, looking at Kyo.

"Yeah, but never mind Momiji—what's that bastard Hatori doing here?" he demands, glare settling on his face.

Tohru, completely oblivious to Kyo and Yuki's discomfort, looks over at the newest Sohma's, eyes shining.

"Why don't you like him?" Skylar asks Kyo, pulling my attention away from the conversation Yuki and Hatori are having.

"I just don't," he answers.

Skylar pouts.

"Aww~ Kitty Kyo doesn't want to tell us~" Natsuhiko says, snickering.

Kyo glares at him. "Don't call me Kitty Kyo, ya damn flirt!"

Natsuhiko laughs, causing Momiji to look over at us. "Am I sensing jealousy from you, Kitty Kyo?"

"The only thing you're sensing is murder!"

"Now now, be nice! I'm just trying to start a conversation~"

"Start a fight is more like it!"

"Guten tag~" Momiji greets, interrupting their spat.

"What d'you want, brat?" Kyo barks.

"A riceball!" Momiji cheers, ignoring him as he smiles at me.

I return his smile and pick up a carrot riceball—it's one of the 'misses' that managed to get left out, but I figured Momiji would like it since he's the rabbit—and he takes it, taking a bite.

"Köstlich!" he cheers, smiling.

"I assume that means, like, 'good' or something," Skylar whispers.

I shrug. "They didn't offer German at our school, so I have no idea."

Bored, Momiji wanders over to the riceball stand without either of us realizing it and hops on, swinging his legs with the riceball in his mouth happily.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Kyo barks, grabbing Momiji's arm to yank him off.

Momiji slips out of his grip, though, and laughs as he climbs higher, locking himself against the wooden beam that was holding up the sign so Kyo couldn't bring him down without breaking the entire stand.

Skylar, of course, chuckles, unperturbed by the chaos Momiji's causing, making me sigh. Quickly, I walk over to the rabbit, gently grabbing his hand.

He looks at me, confused.

"If you get down, I'll give you some candy," I say, smiling. "If you continue climbing on it, you might break it."

Momiji blinks before a wide smile breaks out on his face. "Candy? Really? What kind?"

"I have some of Schatz Kiste's signature candy bars in my bag," I say.