Bumping into...

Jader. The name on the tag was Jader. So the hellhound was a girl. Krystal now had a loyal trustee. We ran down to meet the others. Jader following close behind. Annabeth screamed at the sight of Jader.

Seriously what is it with her and screaming?

"H..HELLHOUND!"

"stop screaming! someone will hear you and second it's Krystal's loyal trustee!" i said. Blank faces. Urgh i have to explain everything!

"Daughter of Hades, Hellhound Hades' pet.." nope nothing!

"Krystal is the daughter of Hades, yes?" I asked them they nodded their heads as if they were robots. "Hellhounds are Hades' pets, yes?" again with the nodding. "Therefore the daughter of HADES will have a hellhound as a pet.."

"Oh! I don't get it." Thalia says. Urgh i give up!

I stomped off in the direction of the Empire State Building. "Where are you going?" Annabeth asked.

"The Empire State Building!" i called over my shoulder.

"It's this way!"

"No it's this way!" i said turning round and fixing the map so it was pointing the right way.

"Oh okay!"

They followed me through the woods and to the lake , which ran through the middle. I went to walk across it when I was pulled roughly back by Percy.

"What?" I said quite sharply. He pointed across the lake. I looked in that direction. I gasped. Looking deeper into the woods i saw five pairs of golden eyes stare back at me through the bushes. No! they they can't be here! Goddammit!

I climbed a nearby tree and once in the thick of it turned into Bella Swan the vampire/goddess.

I jumped down on the other side of the lake in front of the unsuspecting Cullens.

"What are you doing here?" i asked them. My eyes a brilliant red.

"We are looking for a Bella Swan!" Carlisle spoke bravely.

"Well I would be surprised if you didnt recognise her then Carlisle." My voice dripping with venom.

"Bella?" Edward stepped forward. Jasper held him back. He knew who i was. Well we did fight together in the war.

"Well done Jasper. Already caught on!" alice growled and i was tackled down by a massive vampire. Emmett.

I quickly squeezed out of underneath him. And flipped him over my foot to his neck, if i pressed down just enough his head would pop right off and roll into the lake. Ahh! happy thoughts.

Rosalie whimpered. Why didnt she attack? i was wondering why when I realised that i had left the others the other side of the stream. I looked into Krystals head and saw that she was making them hide and face away using her arrows and her newly found friend.

Huh! mental note to self. Thank Krystal!

I watched as the family slowly broke apart. Dry sobs and cries were heard throughout the forest. Jasper stepped towards me and I allowed him to. "Hey Bella!" He whispered just low enough for me to hear. I saw alice with a look of jealousy on her face. I looked at the bonds. I switched them so that Edward was Alice's mate and Jasper was Kate's. their cousin's up in Denali. Jasper realised this and smiled to himself. "Thanks" he turned back to his family and i realised I was still stood on an Emmett.

Whoops! I got off of him and helped him up. He hugged me. "No more clumsy Bella then?"

"Nah! see you around guys!" they left. Leaving only the trace of footprints behind. I lept back up into the tree and turned back into Jasmine. And jumped down next to Percy. "Hey what's going on?" i said to him making him jump out of his skin.

"Woah.. how'd..?" i put a finger to his lips and shhed him.

I pointed to Krystal and he smiled. I crept up behind her and whispered in her ear. "Boo!"

she was so scared. it was so hilarious that I fell to the ground laughing. her face was priceless. 0.o gods it was funny. I guess it was one of those moments that you had to be there for.

we continued on the journey with Krystal bugging me the entire time. she wanted to know what was going on back there between me and the Cullen's. but then again she wants to know everything. no-one else seemed bothered though. I guess krystal had saved my ass again. I listened in on Annabeth, Thalia and Percy's conversation. I wasn't surprised. Thalia was thinking of joining the hunters, which of course I knew she would, but the thing that surprised me themost was the fact that Annabeth was thinking it too. blimey! she does know that Percy was in on the conversation too right. she did annoy me sometimes. even though she was basically my sister. I turned round to see Percy looking the other way annoyed and Thalia and Annabeth chatting like they didn't even notice him. nice huh!

I looked around at the current landscape. nice place. I listened, only the sound of the birds high up in the trees. no monsters. good!

"we should camp here for the night!" I was starting to get dark and the trees were casting looming shadows that would probably scare Artemis herself. they were all arguing about who should take the first watch. "enough!" I boomed, loudly. not as loudly as Zeus does though, but loud enough to get their attention. all four heads turned in my direction.

"I will take first watch, you guys will get to sleep!" they didn't even argue they just rolled out their bags and set up camp. I went to collect logs. NOT! all I had to do was walk into the forest for a bit summon a pile of logs and get the hell outta there. which I did by the way. as I walked back to the camp I realised one was missing. "where's Percy?" I asked them.

Annabeth looked frantic for a moment. "he was here one second and the next he wasn't!"

I left to look for him. I found him walking towards Olympus. I was jumping from tree to tree, like a monkey, so I didn't make much sound. I jumped out in front of him making him yelp.

"OMG! Jasmine! what the hell"

"where are you going?" I asked him.

"back to the lake! I need to think!"

"you're going in the opposite direction!" I said with a smug look on my face. "what's bothering you? Annabeth deciding to join the hunt?" he nodded. "its okay Percy she wont join! she loves you too much!"

"it doesn't seem that way, that's all she seems to talk about now"

"come on we will go and ask Annabeth" I said leading him back to our makeshift camp.

"jasmine! wake me up after a few hours and I will take over the watch!" I nodded my head, AINT GONNA HAPPEN! I thought.