Quick Jughead Imagine

-Jughead hated the way you bit your lip, hated the way your hips would sway as you bounced away from him in the corridor, hated the way you would gently hold onto his arm when you'd all make your way into Pop's, and most of all hated how it made him feel.

-You had always been a flirt, that was your 'thing'. You were the flirt, the tease, it wasn't a bad label by any means.

-It didn't matter whether they were guy or girl, Reggie or Cheryl, Archie or Betty, you were guaranteed to flirt with them.

-It drove Jughead crazy.

-He knew it was irrational to think that the way you acted with him was in any way different to how you treated anybody else, but he could have sworn your eyes lingered on him just that little bit more.

-He was right of course, you used your label to hide your true feelings about the dark and brooding boy.

-You had all gone to Ronnie's one night, she was holding a great big rager whilst her mom was out of town, you weren't afraid to let yourself get a little loose.

-One JD and Coke and had turned into two, and then three and then before you knew it you were the life and soul of Veronica Lodge's house party.

-Nobody could deny you when you waltzed over and demanded they get up and dance with a charming smile.

-Not too soon later a mass of sweaty teenagers were jumping on the balls on their feet, their solo cups spilling out the contents of their drinks onto the hardwood floor, laughing, singing and dancing.

-Except for him.

-He stood by the edge of the doorway, his cup filled with unspiked Coca-Cola, he looked amused and watched as you sang dramatically along to the catchy pop music.

-Well nah-uh, he wasn't getting away with it.

-Your eyes zoned in on him, you drew your finger out and beckoned him over, he only laughed and shook his head, your curled your finger with more demand, nobody said no to you tonight.

-He stood still and smiled, you pushed your way through the chaotic crowd.

-'C'mon Jones, you can't leave me hanging.'

-'I don't dance.'

-'It's easy, come on I'll show you.' You grabbed at his hips and swayed them from side to side. He laughed harder.

-'I didn't say I couldn't dance, I just said that I don't.'

-'Not even for me.' You drew your mouth up to his ear in a whisper, barely audible over the thumping bass. You swayed his hips again from side to side and began to bounce a little on the balls of your feet.

-You pulled away from him with a devilish grin and began to dance erratically, you beckoned your arms out for him to join you.

-'C'mon Jones!'

-

CREDIT: Betty-coopers-number-one-stan
TUMBLR