You're Perfect || Jughead

You sighed as you walked into school with your cousin, Veronica. She, Betty, Archie and Jughead were your only friends as you didn't make friends easily.

"Freak!" You heard Reggie shout at you like always.

"Ignore him, y/n." Veronica tried to comfort you and you gave her a small smile of gratitude.

"Hey guys." Archie smiled as he and Betty approached you and Veronica.

"Hey." Veronica grinned.

Your eyes fell to the floor as you saw Jughead walking towards you all, a blush creeping to your cheeks. You had had a huge crush on Jughead for a while.

"Hey, Jug." Archie said as Jughead joined you all. You laughed and talked until you have to go to lessons.

Later on that day the five of you were with most of your year in (idk what to call it but the place when Jughead n Reggie n Archie got into that fight) with your four best friends.

You had been talking and laughing for a while until Reggie walked over. Your gaze lowered and you stared at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Reggie began saying insults like 'freak' and 'loner' and 'slut' and 'skank'. You desperately prayed that he would just leave you alone as tears began to fill your eyes.

"Reggie, shut up." Veronica snapped at him and when he didn't the others began to defend you. They were so wrapped up in defending you they never noticed when you snuck away.

Your legs just carried you to the art room, so you can paint. Painting relieved your stress and soon you were lost into the art, completely unaware of Jughead.

He was stood against the door frame, smiling softly at you caught up in the beautiful artwork you were creating.
You didn't hear him whisper as he realised he loved you.

"You're so perfect, y/n."

-

CREDIT: r-iverdale
TUMBLR