Parts of time. Part 4

Nothing....

Was all peter felt the bullet in his chest...and not to mention not to long ago people were trying to kill him...

Peter was limping quietly crying RICK WAS DEAD and it was all his fault what was worse was that he killed people...

And.... Peter knew that...he couldn't live with that...

(To be fair they were trying to kill him)

he was alone...

that was it if this was going to be his life then...

Peter wiped his tears...and continued to walk on...

6 Months later...

Peter was scared...he had made a dumb mistake and now...he was running away from some strange people who were chasing him with electric batons and guns the most unfair part x

how did he get in to this situation is a story for another time...

Peter could never understand why people were always after him why couldn't he just be left alone like almost every person on earth...

Peter had been running for a while and now there were some of them riding motorcycles.

FML

Peter groaned why was his life so overwhelming why couldn't it just be whelmed. Peter thought as he turned his head to look back yep...still there...

Peter shot a web at a group of trash cans and yanked them down to the floor causing the bike riders to crash also taking out the ones going by foot.

whoa hooo. Peter shouted thats what you get when you mess with pet-

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH . Peter shouted in pain as he passed out onto the cold floor.

The boss will be pleased with me the rest of you get off your ass and go get the van. The man who shot peter twice said.

1week later...

Peter was sitting in a cell just like the row of many others containing other mutants..yep thats right other mutants it turns out the ass wipes who kidnaped him were this secret under ground arena were they had Mutants fight other mutants fight each other for people to come and watch this was kinda like a fucked up illegal Gladiator fighting ring...

Peter was covered in bruises and cuts all over but he couldn't give a f8ck he was trying to find a way out of this hell hole.

It had been hours of trying to find a way out until..

one of the guards came in holding a pair of hand cuffs and put them onto Peters little tiny sleeved wrists...

the guard yanked him out of the cell roughly not saying any thing until Peter was thrown into the ring.

Peter was scared last time he lost....it...Peter began to tremble thinking about it...

Another person was thrown into the ring.

He was a man with black hair brown eyes.

And looked to be in his twenties...

Suddenly Peter heard the referee speak into the mike and say.

THE HUMAN SPIDER VS INFERNO.

the human spider? What kinda lame name is that. Peter thought

All of a sudden the rival known as a ne'er is hands lit into fire.

NAH AW WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT. Peter screeched.

Inferno walked closer...

Oh shit um okay uh maybe we could work something out maybe we could be friends violence is not always the answer riiiiiiight you seem friendly....Peter said backing away...

With some grunts inferno launched fire at him.

OHHH NOO NOT FRIENDLY NOT FRIENDLY.
Peter Yelled as he ran for dear life.

Peter jumped up onto the top of the large cage.

Inferno shot more fire at him

Peter dodged and dived down from the cage ceiling landing onto of inferno accidentally.

UHRRR GET OFF MEE. Inferno screamed.

Whoops I think I pist him off. Peter thought..

Peter realized he was in perfect position to win this and get it over with.

Peter flipped over and dug his knee into his chest and pulled his stinger out to help hold inferno down he had no intention of hurting him at all he just needed to keep him down so you know...he can stop....trying to kill him...

Inferno screamed screeched and yelled.

Yeah dude calm down...Peter said

KILL ME! Inferno yelled.

W-what.. Peter said

KILL ME DO IT YOU BITCH. Inferno screamed some more.

I-I ca-
Before peter could even finish speaking inferno had gotten a hand free framed the end of peters stinger and drive into his neck.

Peter had no emotion at this moment but fear sadness and shock.

He watched as the life drained out of infernos body his blood spraying on his face.

Inferno choking on his own blood as it poured and sprayed everywhere.

slowly dying blood turned no into large puddles...

Why...

I hoped you enjoyed this small part story.🤗