-Chapter 7-

After that talk with Una, I felt so much better. Maybe I can actually walk up to Rin, punch her right in her perfect face, and walk away without getting punished for it. That's probably not going to happen.

I waited outside of the high school to see if I could meet up with Flower or Una. I looked back to see if they were walking out. To my surprise, I only saw Piko and that awful Rin Kagamine walking side by his side. I didn't want Piko to see me after I ran away crying, so I hid behind a nearby cherry tree. It was pretty obvious that Rin was trying to pull a move, she lounged for Piko's hand but fell, on the floor and began to cry. Piko rushed to her aid and pulled her into a hug. This lit a fuse in my brain greater than any bomb known to man kind. The worst part was, she was watching me the entire time.

I was done. I dint want to be in the same proximity as them. I stood there until they walked away. I turned and slid down the tree, I'm sure no one wants to see me unleash the storm that is my tears. I held them back and got up. Len spotted me and ran over to my side. "Hey there (nickname), has today been going good for you? A few people were concerned with the way you've been acting so I'm starting to worry. I'm just here to see if everything has been running smoothly." He gave me a goofy smile which made me giggle. I told him that there was nothing to worry open and that everything was fine even though it wasn't.

He offered to walk me back to my house and I agreed. Len only lives a few blocks away so that's a major perk. As we were walking, I was wondering why Len always goes out of his way to talk to me. Then, I hit me. What if Len actually- never mind. I'm still getting over he who shall not be named. We finally reached my front porch and Len waved goodbye to me. As he was turning to leave, I stopped and said "Hey Len, didn't you want to do something after school this week? My schedule's free now and I was thinking of doing something. Plus my teachers told us we won't have any homework for the next few nights.

"Yea (nickname), where do you want to go first."

"That new bubba tea restaurant that opened up. We could leave right after school."

"It sounds good to me! See you tomorrow (n/n)!" Len said goodbye and started walking away. I ran upstairs and flung myself onto my bed.

I should learn to forgive and forget certain people. Just kidding, I only meant forget.