Chapter 12

It had been a few weeks since the incident with Shawn. Me and Damon were still in our little honeymoon phase, kissing and snuggling every chance we got.

"Damon! Will you stop?" I stood at the stove fixing us both breakfast while he hugged me from behind, planting little kisses on my shoulders.

"Hmm," he pretended to think for a moment before shaking his head, "I don't think I will."

I rolled my eyes and turned my head to the side, kissing his chin before turning back to our breakfast.

The sound of heels came clicking down the stairs causing us both to snap our heads up and move away from each other. My mother was the first at the breakfast bar, followed by my father and Mia.

"What's for breakfast?" She asks, her voice cold and hollow. I turn to look her up and down, holding in a snicker and turn back.

"I have no idea what you're eating, but me and my husband are going to be having French toast and omlets" I shrug.

She looks taken aback by my tone but nonetheless keeps her mouth shut. My father and sister just send me glares.

"When are you all planning on leaving?" I murmur. They had been here for months and hadn't made a move to actually leave.

"We were thinking of staying permanently. It helps since we'll add to your pack and you lot can help us train more." my father cuts in. I almost choke on my spit at the thought of seeing them everyday.

Damon must sense my discomfort because he quickly jumps to my rescue. "You'll return to your own land shortly."

"Wait What?"

"I think you heard me clearly. Now if you'll excuse us-" Damon wraps a hand around my waist and leads me back up the stairs to our own room.

"I would do absolutely anything for you, darling. Never question that." He plants a kiss on the crown of my head and for a moment, I'm content with everything.

A/N - I'm really sorry for not posting on this book as much. I've just been busy with other books and I kinda lost touch with this book and plot. If you wish for me to continue, y'all will have to give me ideas on what to write. The ideas I like most, I'll write and post. Until somebody comments/pms/says something on my message board, this book will remain on hiatus. I'm really sorry to everyone. Btw, thank you all for 2.82k reads! I didn't think this book would get so popular.

Until next time - Grayson