new message! (10)

aria smiled as she stood a front momo coffee. she couldn't wait to see hoseok's mom. with every step she took her heart beat faster, she was nervous for some reason.

the sign that stood at the entrance caught her eye. she stopped and stared at it.
she read it carefully and smiled at all of the cute little drawings. hoseok must've done this, she thought. she slipped her phone out and took a picture of it.

"oh my god is that!?" hoseok's mom shrieked as aria walked through the doors

aria giggled.

"it is! my beautiful daughter!" she ran over to aria and embraced her. hoseok's mother always dreamed of her son marrying aria, she loved her like a daughter. and of course aria loved her like a mother.

"hi eomma." aria squeezed her.
"it's been so long! what brings you here? how is everything? how's my hoseok?"

aria frowned. his mom's eyebrows furrowed, "oh no. what happened? did you two have a fight? come, let's sit." she brought ari over to a table and chairs in the corner of the cafe.

"okay, tell eomma what happened." she cupped aria's hands in hers.
"well.. you hit it right on the nose", aria let out a sad chuckle.

his mom pouted, "what happened?"
aria sighed, "i..i don't know.. it happened the other day, on white day. it was all so sudden, it came out of no where and he said some things i didn't quite understand..."

"hmm.. start from the beginning. when did you realize you two were fighting? how did it happen? were you two hanging out and something got brought up that you disagreed on?"

"not really.. i guess it kind of started a week ago, we weren't fighting then but that's when he started acting a bit strange.." aria spoke,

his mother began rubbing aria's hands in soothing manner, listening attentively.

"it was a chilly day and he was upset with me because i forgot my jacket and ordered a cold drink so he threw it out.. he gave me his jacket and began panicking, trying to warm me. i tried telling him i was fine but he only listened to me when i held his hand. he took his hand away and turned around immediately.. and then our friends found out that he gave me his jacket. they started teasing him so he lied and said it wasn't his." aria bit her lip in confusion.

"he lied to them? hmm.. he must've had a reason to. you know him, hoseok doesn't just lie like that.. he only ever does when he's scared or nervous about something." his mom tried fitting the puzzle pieces together. she was right, hoseok isn't one to lie.

"you're right.. but why would he be afraid?" aria questioned.

"i don't know.. what happened the other day?"