Chapter 11: In Action

Devin's P.O.V (Had to switch it up on y'all)

"Moveeeeee," Tiana laughed trying to push me out the way. 

"Only if you say the magic password," I answered smirking. I would've asked for a kiss, but I didn't want to push my luck. 

"Oh my god. I love Reese's," she laughed again and I moved out of her door way letting her inside of her room. "I'ma go change," she said grabbing clothes out of her dresser.

"Ok. I'ma go get my clothes out the car," 

She turned looking at me with a smirk on her face. 

"Ouh so you just knew you were staying?" she asked still smirking which I could tell was soon turning into blushing.

"I had a feeling," I said walking towards her, as I took one last look at her in the dress I got for her. " I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward me gently.  She's so damn beautiful. Inside and Out. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back," I whispered. 

"Ok,"she smiled the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. 

I walked out the room and went downstairs and seen Mya sleeping on the ouch by herself. 

Where's Lo at? 

I shrugged my shoulders then walked outside to my car. I grabbed my Nike duffel bag with my clothes and stuff in it and walked back inside the house. 

"How'd it go?" D'Lo asked walking out the kitchen eating a piece of chicken. 

"It was pretty damn amazing nigga," I answered in all honesty dapping him off. 

"Fasho. She a dope girl Booker. Don't lose her," he stated walking towards Mya.

"I'm not," I stated. and I wont. I walked back upstairs into Tiana's room and seen her hanging the dress up in her closet, while she was talking to someone on the phone.

I walked into her bathroom and put on a my white t-shirt and grey basketball pants. I put on some deodorant and sprayed a little cologne on. I walked out and put my bag to the side and walked to where Tiana was standing wrapping my arms around her waist. 

"I know! They will be done! Ok. I'll be at the studio tomorrow to finish .Ok. I'll see you there. Yes please. Ok. Bye," she hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. "Jesus," she sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked still holding her from behind. 

"Nothing I just have to finish these songs. But Alicia is all in my ass about it," she muttered. 

"You'll get them done baby girl," I whispered in her ear. 

She turned around so she was facing me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She gently bit her lip and to say I wasn't slightly turned on by it, would be lying. She stood on her toes reached up and connected our lips. She parted her mouth and I slipped my tongue in. She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled it lightly causing a groan to escape my lips.  I felt her smirk, then pull away slowly. 

I grabbed her hands and locked our fingers together. I sat on the bed and she stood in between my legs in front of me. I kissed her hands gently while looking at her. 

"How do you feel about this?"  I asked looking her in the eyes.

"About this? Like us?" she questioned. I nodded my head in response. " I love it," she simply answered blushing.

"Me too," I replied putting my lips on hers. I could kiss her forever. Her lips were soft and gentle. And she taste so sweet. I can only imagine- Let me stop. I pulled away and pulled her into the bed with me. She grabbed her phone out of the blanket and put it on the charger before placing it on top of the dresser. As she layed back down, I pulled her towards me wrapping my arms around her waist. She roll over so she was facing me and our faces were centimeters apart. I pecked her lips causing her to giggle.