Chapter 9: Stay

Tiana's POV

"What the fuck!?" D'Lo yelled causing me and Devin to burst out laughing. 

We were playing 2k and we were up by 16. 

"Devin. Pass the damn ball," I said and he completely ignored me and pulled up for a three. 

"Devinnnn Booookkkeerrr for three" the announcer said.

He looked over at me and winked. I decided to mess with him since he wanted to be a ball hog the whole game. 

"Hmmm. That's crazy. You're better on 2k then you are foreal," I smirked.  He paused the game and looked at me with wide eyes and his mouth gaped open.  Mya and D'Lo were holding in their laughs but it was obvious they wanted to let it out. 

"Might want to run," D'Lo suggested. 

I looked at Devin,then at D'Lo, then at the door, before getting up and sprinting to the door, only to hear feet sprinting behind me. I ran down the stairs and almost felt, but I regained my balance and ran around the kitchen with Devin still right behind me. I hit a sharp right into the movie room and tried to close the door quickly, but Devin quickly pushed it open causing me to almost fall, but a pair of arms caught me before I could begin to go down. 

"Take it back," Devin demanded looking down with his arms still wrapped around my waist causing butterflies to form in my stomach. 

"Nope," I smirked and before I knew it he began to tickle me.

"Devin Stop!" I laughed trying to push him off of me, but it was useless.

"Not until you say 'Devin's the best Basketball Player,'" He laughed continuing to tickle me.

"What-- Russell Westbrook-" I said in between laughter.

"OH HELL NO" he yelled and began to tickle me harder causing me to laugh more. Tears starting forming in my eyes from laughing so hard and I couldn't breathe.

"Fine! Fine! Devin is the best Basketball Player!" I stated. 

"I cant hear you," he smirked continuing to tickle me.

"DEVIN IS THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYER," I yelled laughing and he finally stopped and looked at me smiling. I almost lost balance from laughing so hard and I realized Devin's arms were still wrapped around me and had gotten tighter. I placed my hands on his chest effortlessly. 

"Thank you," he smiled

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes playfully causing him to chuckle.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered removing a piece of hair out of my face. 

I looked down as my cheeks began to heat up only for him to grip my chin softly and lift my head back up. 

"Don't do that," he said looking me in the eyes. "Don't hide your face from me. From No one. Ever," 

He looked at my eyes, then at my lips, then back up to my eyes.

"Finally! We found y'all!" Mya yelled causing me and Devin to back away from each other quickly. 

Damn! Damn! DAMN! Ughhhhhhhh

"This house is dumbass big," D'Lo stated obviously oblivious to what was going on previously while Mya eyed us down back and forth. 

"Yeah I know," I chuckled.

"I'm hungry. You got food?" D'Lo asked. 

"Pizza and stuff on the counter," I stated which made D'Lo and Devin sprint to the kitchen.