This is getting annoying

**Y'all are starting to piss me off.**

*I started this story a long time ago, so I wasn't exactly good at writing fanfic. And at the time I had just finished TSDS so I was trying to think of something that you guys would enjoy to read.

*Of course there's gonna be a shit ton of errors, guys. But don't fucking correct me if I misspelled something.

"But we're just trying to help!" I didn't ask for the corrections. Just comment if you like the story or if you'd like to see a next part. And be patient too, don't spam my phone.

*The next time I get a comment like "You spelled crimson wrong" or "yeah but this is during the medieval times" I will just delete this story. You guys know who you are. And don't comment on this saying "you have to chill" because I have a lot going on so I don't have time to correct any small errors I have. Like stfu please.

*For those of you who are supporting this story and waiting for updates patiently, thanks. I really appreciate you guys being patient with me. The next chapter and oneshot will come out really soon!

*So y'all better calm down (those of you) and support this story, not correct my minors and majors in any way.

*I'll just delete the story and you won't get more chapters for anything else. And you'll be reported for being annoying.

*Thanks and bye.