Prologue

**(Y/N)'s POV**

"(Y/N), can we go play outside?" a sweet, high pitched voice asked me. May (your sister) gave you a small smile as her eyes glimmered in plead. I giggled and grabbed her hand.

"Sure! Let's go play on the swings!"

I ran out of the door with my sister. We reached the swings and threw ourselves my our stomachs on my seats. We screamed in joy and laughed as we started to swing ourselves with the momentum of our weight and feet pressing the soil beneath us. The breeze felt so fresh as it ran through my (H/L), silky (H/C) hair. I giggled when my sister grabbed my hand as we swung ourselves on the swings together.

It was a good day, it was.

**Third POV**

The clouds soon disappeared and a dark colored blanket soon covered the night sky. Stars twinkled above the two young girls. They soon headed inside, where their mother was cooking dinner.

(Y/N) sat down near the marbled smooth table with her sister next to her. They had plates with mashed potato and gravy and carrots as well as chicken thighs. The girls munched on their dinner as the three talked about their day. They enjoyed themselves until;

"Girls, I have something important to tell you. I'm sorry for the late notice," your mother (M/N) said in a calm yet quivering voice. You and May looked at her with eyes of worry. Your mother looked at the window behind the two girls and sighed.

"We are moving. Pack up. We leave in 2 days."

**Sorry this was short. This was all I had in mind. In the next chapter, I'll mention who requested this book. Sorry again for the short Prologue.**