**Chapter Four**

**Sorry I have delayed in updating my few unfinished stories for a while. I've been distracted but as a writer that isn't an excuse to repeat every 4 months I return from writer's block or something worse or better. I only have an announcement to make.

*My first Supernatural story has been released. "Destiel: Beautiful Creatures" has a first chapter. Please go check it out, give me insight on what you all think about it and if it should be discontinued or continued from here on.

*This is a portion of chapter four, so tell me what you thoight so far.

*Please do not hesitate to tell me how you really about my problems as a person, not a writer.

*For example, don't come complaining about small errors of punctuation or grammar or capitalization. Complain about my slow updates and/or why I have such petty excuses for a writer, and I will be honest with you and give you the best answer I can. You may pm me or write down your comments below or next to this text.

*That is all, and thank you for having patience.**

**Third POV**

      Ban was walking towards (Y/N)'s boss, who had just exited the bathroom. Did Ban know her boss?
(Y/N) never saw Ban come into this tavern until she met him. This was strange for her.
"Ban?" (Y/N) said as she followed Ban to her boss. Ban didn't stop walking but he responded, "Yeah?"

      "Do you know my boss?" She asked quietly, but loud enough for Ban to hear. He nodded as he walked past drunk drinkers. "Yeah, I know Meliodas. He's an old friend."

      Meliodas? That is her boss's name? She never bothered to ask after she did and he never said anything about himself. He was quite secretive about his actual identity. And she wasn't sure why.

      Meliodas turned to Ban and (Y/N). His eyes immediately widened at Ban. He walked towards us with a frown on his face. (Y/N) prayed that these two weren't going to start fighting, even if Meliodas was pretty chill.

"Ban."
"Meliodas."

(Y/N) closed her eyes and prayed for the worst.