Chapter 12:I cant think a name for it soo

THIS IS ABOUT A WEEK OR TWO AFTER WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN U AN NEWT :C

"Ughhhh I can't sleep"
I whispered to myself because Jackie and Teresa were asleep.

I walked outside,I was walking to the dead lands/forest.As I was walking into the forest I heard branches snapping behind me. I quickly turned around to a sleepy shocked.....Newt.

He saw me and I knew it,and he knew I saw him.But I just pretended not to hear him or see him so I kept walking until....

"Hey Y/N I know you saw me"He spoke quietly in a sweet but worried voice

"..L-Look Newt I had a nightmare okay?"I tried to answer kinda normal but you could tell my voice was shakey

"No you didn't,"He shook his head a little while looking at the ground.

"I know you can't sleep because of the snoring Teresa and Jackie do,I know you don't sleep most nights and when you do its at lunch"

You were wide eyed shocked he knew this..even thought his is your boyfriend...ex boyfriend?Then even when we were dating then he didn't notice you were getting worried shuck!

"Why didn't you say anything until now??"

"Because I didn't want to help you to soon and now its to late to help you..I guess I'll go now"

He started walking back you ran to him then hissed in pain now remembering(Ya dumb ass XD) that you are pregnant yay -_-

Newt turned around like a light I'm surprised because with his limp he's slow at running but not too slow (And I know what y'all lemon people thinking -x- and no he is not slow at that either XD)

"I know we aren't together"he paused then looked for my approval I nodded without thinking

"But that is my child aswell and I was wondering even though I have been the worst person boyfriend whatever I want you to be mine"

He looked deeply into my Y/C/E I knew he wasn't playing or messing I knew this was Newt a good reliable father

"Yes newt you are the father of our child"You smirked"And yes I would love to be with you again!And stay together"

You both giggled and were in the middle of the glade hugging until dawn because it was around 3am when you were talking to newt.

You fell asleep in Newts arms and when I wake up me and newt were in bed sleeping

While I was sleeping I could hear him snoring sweetly

"ZzzzzZzzzzzZZZZ"

DONE HOW WAS THAT BRUH NEWT CAME BACK LIKE BOO PLZ FORGIVE MEH AND UR LIKE YAS I WILL  AND LIKE MADE OUT OKAY NO EWW *mentally slaps self*

Me

Being

Weird

Normal?

Yeaah

I

Think

Anyways I hope u enjoyed this new chapter I'm thinking about just doing this=

Chapter 13

Or should I keep naming it stuiped sh❤t ?

Ohh btw sh❤ t means shit! ANYWAYS BAI BOO'S!!!