Chapter 5:O.O No words

*Newts Pov*
I looked at her,her eyes those E/C eyes are beautiful.When Thomas looked at me I ran knowing he was going to hurt me then tommy hit me? And I kicked him to get even then Y/N came and saw us fighting I didn't want her,to see me hurting her brother but she ran before we speak and Teresa scolded us and I thought while she scolded us she was right.She slapped Tommy then me after she slapped us we ran to the hut,I tried to come in but we were not welcome and were given death glares Teresa I got chills.

-Your POV-
I blushed as hard as I could when I saw Newt come in and I just yelled I liked him!!!Whats wrong with me?!He drops his plate and run out and hide in my favourite tree. Teresa knows where this is and Newt knows but I don't think Thomas knows. I cry at the thought and Teresa comes running with most of the boys and I yell"Get away I don't Want TO TALK!!!"I thought to myself why did I yell?!

I heard that British accent and heard Teresa talking to me and taking the boys away from the tree I was sitting in.I was going to thank her later but when I heard Thomas I heard something about a bet?,He was talking to Fry fan I heard Thomas say and Newt looking worried"Hey remember the bet if they get together I don't do the dishes for a month"Then I heard Fry fan say"But if she chooses some other boy,then you do the dishes for a month AND if they don't date then you still clean the dishes"They laughed and stopped.

I couldn't believe it they were placing bets on me because I was the only girl left?!?I jump down leaving Newt,I don't look to pleased with them I was angry but anger turned to sadness but sadness turned to anger!I slapped Thomas & Fry pan I hold myself while crying to the hut. I left newt oh well that's it I'm done with all these bets and things!!I heard the door go and I thought it was Teresa but it was Newt I drug my head in his chest.He came in and shut the door,Ably couldn't find him and thought he was with me & he was.Still thinking it was Teresa I spill everything &say "Newt could never ever like me I'm a scarydy cat and I cry at everything!"H-"I cut him off and keep going"Why would he like me because I'm the other girl in the glade and probably the last?!"I sob heavily into his shirt,"okay want to know who it is?"Said some British accent and I knew only one boy in the whole glade had that vocie"

I stood up and said"S-Sorry you don't have to be here can you not saying anything",he stops me"Y/N its okay"His hand grabs my waist and I go to him.The door swings in and we jump away from each other,I see its Teresa,Thomas who is giving Newt death glares,Minho,they just stared at us and you could see we were blushing but Newt blushed hesvy.Thomas jumped up and down and ran around the glade telling them that we 'hugged'? We hugged again I whispered something in his ear"I..I love you newt"He whispered something in my ear"I love you to Y/N"

Thomas got every glader to see this and we kissed his warm lips next to my cold ones and it was a long kiss,until we needed air.I giggled at him then saw Teresa about to burst and the guys knew I was taken so the patted Newt on the back.Teresa yelled"out!!"She giggled and gave Newt the look of get out.I laughed and Laughed even more when the guys face fell down knowing I had fallen for Newt/second in command!!

HI SO THAT HAPPENED I THINK ITS OKAY Sorry I was using cap I use it alot now:) anyway if that was good tell me!!Please BAI -AaronXAphmau