Chapter 7:HE LIED :c

The box came back up weird..?
"Hey Newt!!Whats up with the box it, be another week until it cones back up."

People crowded around the box,
"It's a girl....."

"Hey dibs,on the new one"

The girl blushed at him,I gave her a death stare.Everyone looked at me,I didn't care I didn't look at them.Newt decided to come and see me,when u walked clearly upset.I muttered under my breath
"If she trys and touches him she'll pay!>~<"
A single tear sheads,and Newt stares at me knowing how upset I was when she,blushed at him and he said trying to break the silence..
"Hey Y/N don't worry about her"
I couldn't believe it he was saying this and she was a greenie.I was jelly!?!?No!

(AT LUNCH!!):)
I tired to stay clam with Teresa,I told her about everything!But as I went in I saw the greenie try to flirt with Newt.But Newt had kept his promise and I did love that about him aswell.Until she kissed him,I dropped my plate and my mouth dropped.Newt was kissing her back?
I cried!!
"HE DIDN'T KEEP HIS PROMISE"I yell at them Thomas comes in angry annoyed.Most if the gladers had to hold him back.

Teresa hugged me and all eyes fell on Newt and his embarrassed face with the greenie happy to have the attention all on her.Then eyes fell on me with tears coming up in my eyes,and me falling to the floor crying and sobbing.Newt tried to come over and tried to make it okay.

I slapped Newt & I ran to the hut.Teresa came running over to the hut and ran into the hut and closed the door.Teresa hugged me tightly and saying he wasn't worth my time and love. I could yells they were from Thomas,he was probably hurting Newt.I didn't care I felt hurt & betrayed after what he did!It felt like Thomas was doing the right thing I kept telling myself then I told myself this
"But it doesn't feel right that hes hurting Newt NO NO!!Y/N  HE HURT YOU AND KISSED ANOTHER GIRL HE CHEATED ON YOU!!!!!!!!"

I start to cry again thus tine Thomas runs in with Minho,Ably and some of the other gladers.Thomas hugged me dearly and it felt like Newts hugs!I start to cry even more now.Ably trys to break the silence with this
"She's being locked up in the Slammer Y/N,its okay don't worry New-"

Thomas shoots glares to everyone making sure that they don't say that horrid NAME!😢

"Um....Second in command will uhh..um not be able to talk to you,touch you or see you,If he tires tell us and we'll get you and make sure he gets the message"

Teresa knows you need time to heal from what happened and made sure they left but not Thomas.She let go of me,she asked him what he did to Newt.

"NEWTS POV"
I had promised Y/N not to go near that girl!I didn't like her!THOSE BLOODY CREATORS!She walks in that beautiful girl,then the greenie kisses me?Why am I enjoying it...?I LOVE Y/N but the creators are messing with me.

Next thing I know is that Y/N slaps me and runs crying,I try and get to her but Tommy was in the way.I remembered what he said in the Gathering on making a move on Y/N

"You hurt Y/N YOUR DEAD?!?!?Understand?-~-And all eyes landed on me standing there while the girl goes to the slammer for about a month and we given her a bottle of water every week and food every three days.

Thomas yelled at me and I knew if I tried to run other gladers would hurt me.So I stood my ground but it didn't work that guy was tough I got hit in the stomach then one of his knee went into mine and hurt like SHUCK!!

Then he said "Good thing she didn't REALLY care about you to much"

Then people heard Y/N was available I couldn't have that and I was not to go near,touch OR see Y/N these guys were crazy!

HMM aoh hellooo I hope you enjoyed at NEWT YO BAE CHEATED ON U WITH A SHANK JEUES LOOOW NEWT xD no if u did enjoy vote commet and follow!!

(I follow back!!)