Forbidden

Little had I known at the time but she had taken the love potion. The true love potion she had used that night and I had not known. For now it was mid-day and I spent the whole morning pacing around and thinking of what I had done to make her so mad. I did not see it, but then I did. I had wanted to report her, and I told her of my plans. I had been so foolish! Why? Why did I do it? I messed everything up. Just like I always do, and this time, it made me lose the only person I could talk to for the next seven months and maybe even the only person I had truly cared about other than my father and Ferin. She promised not to leave, and she did. She left because of what I said. And it hurt her? Had I not known that she was a person just like me and had feelings! Oh come on Aaron, stop thinking like that, she's a monster, a shadowcaster, everyone knows she doesn't have feelings anymore. But maybe she does. Maybe she's trying to express them but doesn't know how to because it's been so long. What am I doing?! I have to find her! I have to apologize! I cannot do this to her! She'll think I'm Spectre. But I'm not. Wait... Am I? Falling in- No. No you are not. You cannot be falling in love. Not with her. She's forbidden to love and to talk to and of in general. Look and see what she's done to you! You've broken so many laws because of her! But maybe it is supposed to play out this way. She didn't come out and try to scare me, she tried to run from me. She is afraid of me, and I need to realize that it's good! You are the most feared in the kingdom Bud. Nice Aaron! Way to go, you've done it! Finally you're on top! But. Am I?

I think I do love her though. Her hands fit so perfectly in mine, her beauty was captured in my eyes and she captured me with her eyes. Her voice so gentle when she was not fearing me or trying to stand up to me. Her courageousness was so bold and impressive to me. She was different than all the others and I cannot complain. She is the light and darkness in my heart that I've been missing. As I thought this my head turned to the painting, seeing both light and darkness showing the beauty of the sky and the light reflected down on the house. I understood it finally, she was the representation of light and darkness shining down on me, making me look better than I really did in physical form. The painting was about her, the dream too. This is where it's leading me, fate is leading me to her. But fate wants me to betray my friend and be in love with a forbidden girl and disobey my words and my trusts between my friends and kingdom and change how everyone feels about me. So this is what fate wants from me? Is this karma? Is it good or bad? All I know is I'm falling into a forbidden love with a forbidden girl. No one will know. Not now at least.

And after that day he still has not showed up around this lonely cabin.