XxX 

We stayed at the resturant for at least a few hours, catching up and eating a late lunch. We pulled back into the driveway at our new home at about 1:45. We had just gotten out of the car when Rydel and Riker jogged over. They were dripping wet. Rydel was in a pink and white heart bikini and Riker was wearing pink swim shorts.  

"Hey! We were wondering, since you guys were coming over later, if you would like to go swimming in our pool with us? Mom and dad are gonna grill out later." Riker asked flipping his dripping hair our of his face.  

"Oh, mom and dad said you are welcome to join them inside the house." Rydel said to mom and dad.  

Dad nudged me. "Why dont you go get changed into your swimsuits and join the rest of the kids while we join Stormie and Mark inside?" He said. Gavin and I exchanged grins and raced inside to get changed.  

I changed into my black and white striped bikini. It had rhinestones areound the neck part and around the top of the bottoms. I grabbed my white shorts and pulled them on over the bottoms. I then grabbed a ponytail holder and put it around my wrist. I grabbed a white fluffy red towel that was big enough to wrap around me and still have extra left over. I slipped on my black flip-flops and grabbed the suntan lotion and quickly rubbed it on me. I then walked downstairs and out the door where Riker, Rydel, Gavin, and mom and dad were waiting. We all walked over, and we, minus mom and dad, went through the open side gate while mom and dad walked inside. I walked over to one of the beach chairs they had laying on the sides. I laid my towel down and slipped my flip-flops off. I slipped off my shorts.  

The boys, minus Riker and the other boy I didnt know, all called out hellos.  

I gave them a bright smile. "Hey boys." Rocky and the boy I didnt know walked over.  

"Gracelynn,Gavin, this is Ratliff, Ratliff this is our new neighbors Gavin and Gracelynn." Rocky said introducing his. I shook his hand.  

"Please call me Grace. Gracelynn is way too long." I said with a smile.  

He smiled back and then shook Gavin's hand. "It's nice to meet both of ya'll. Please excuse me." He said before walking to the edge of the pool and throwing himself in. Rocky quickly followed his league. 

Gavin sat his towel down on the chair also and slip his flip-flops off too. Then took off running and jumping into the pool.  

Our parents then walked out of the house with Stormie and Mark. Mark was carrying a camera. He walked over pointing it at us.  

"Just a word of warning we do little videos of ourselves and post it on Youtube. So looks like you and Gavin will be in this one." Rydel said giving me a smile. I grinned. 

"Is the camera on?" Rydel asked standing beside me. Mark nodded.  

Rydel smiled. "Hey guys! Meet our new neighbor and my new best friend Gracelynn." 

I smiled and waved at the camera. "Hey." I said simply. All of a sudden, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist and dragged me to the pool and threw me in, with me screaming as I hit the water. I quickly closed my mouth before any water could get it. I swam to the surface and glared at the person who threw me in. Riker.  

"Sorry, you looked a little dry." He said shrugging. 

I pouted a bit. "At least help me out." I told him swimming to the edge and raising an arm. 

He walked over and grabbed my arm preparing to pull me out. But I grabbed his arm and pulled him in moving out of the way before he could fall on me. He rose to the surface and laughed.