Chapter 5

Finally gonna get to go out on our second date. But the only problem is her colors are still fading. It's almost as if she's fading away into a deep sadness that no one can pull her back from. I just want to hug her and tell her everything was gonna be alright. That (F/n) wouldn't want her to be this way. But that wouldn't work like it hasn't worked the last 2 times I've done it.

She came out of the room in a pink sweeter and black skinny jeans her hair particularly curled from the bed head she was wearing. Though it looked cute with the grey cat eared beanie she had on. Although she had the pink on the only color I've seen her wear since that night, she still looked grey and gloomy.

"You ready?" I smiled at her. She looked up and nodded her head. "Where we going?" She asked stepping into her converses. "Tell you when we get there" I winked she smiled slightly and walked out to the car.

The ride was about a half hour and she sat there head in hand staring out the window. "I should of gone with." She murmured she has told me this story one thousand times. "She asked me to go... I said I couldn't because I had a date." She turned her head and looked straight at me. I gulped and kept my eyes on the road. "The last thing she said to me was bring protection.

A joke that I should of took as funny but instead I took something she once held dear to her and throw it back at her..." a tear slipped her eyes. She can't tell me this story without crying "I told her I wouldn't end up doing the stupid things she did... I don't know why I said that I think it's because I don't want to be treated like a whore or something.

She hung up on me after I said that what if the whole accident was my fault? What if she was so angry she wasn't looking and got jumped by that guy? I just keep on playing that scene at his hearing watching that video evidence the sick feeling that came to my stomach. I sat there thinking about her son who will now be forever effected by this." She stopped and looked up at the ceiling then back at me.

"Eren any sane person would of left after hearing me repeat this story like 100 times. They would of left when I started to shut myself out of reality. But you stay I don't understand why though." I pulled the car over and turned to face her.

"Get out" I whispered she looked at me stain filled eyes and the most shock expression ever. Slowly she got out of the car and I locked the doors. Should I really do this? Just drive away because I can't handle her questioning my motives?

But if I do I may regret it forever because that once bright colorful human being might still be somewhere deep down in her. But I only went on one date with her then never left her side since her friend died.

What is this insanity that's came over me? I looked out the window and she was gone.