"Did you even let her explain?" I shook my head no. "Then hear her explanation, hear whatever she's going to say to you before you can make your decision." Kelly rub my back soothingly and I lift my face up and force a smile as I look at the blonde. "And I'll be here for you no matter what,"

"Thank you," I engulf her into a hug and she reciprocated it.

"You're welcome, now get your ass up and take a shower. Do you even have clothes in here?" She asked and I told her that I don't have. "Give me your keys to your apartment and I'll get you your working clothes." I fish it out of my pocket and I even handed her my car keys, I told her that she can use it.

"Now, get up. I'll ask Chef Smith to make you some breakfast. Good thing you have a bathroom here in your office," The blonde chuckled and said, "The advil and tylenol are in your medicine cabinet, I know you will need it." She pointed at the empty bottles of alcohol. "I'll see you in a bit," I thanked her before she wave to me goodbye.

I grab my phone on the center table and I charged it. Damn, it's drained.

Then I went inside my bathroom and saw myself on the mirror, I look like shit. The dark circles under my eyes are visible, my eyes are red and puffy. The only thing I did for the last month was cry, get drunk, tried to sleep but I can't, get drunk and cry myself to sleep. I grasp the cold sink, I turn the faucet and wash my face.

I wonder how was my wife doing. I want to call and tell her I miss her like, a lot. But I bet she's busy with Michael right now. I groaned and step outside the bathroom and patiently wait for Kelly.

I pick up the empty bottles of liqueur and place it all in the trash can. Minutes later, I heard a faint knock on my office door, "Come in!" The door knob twist open and Chef Smith's head popped up. "Chef Smith," I smiled tiredly at the old man.

"Chef Y/LN, Miss Gomez told me to bring you some breakfast awhile ago." He lightly kicked the door open and I told him to place the tray on the coffee table. "Here, I made you eggs and bacon with french toast and a fresh orange juice," He gently put the tray down and look at me. "I hope you enjoy it,"

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome," I nod at him. "I'm going back to the kitchen," He excused himself but before he can go out, I called him.

"Uh- wait, I'm going to help you guys inside the kitchen after I eat all of these and take a shower," I gesture at the food he made.

"No, you can take a rest," Chef Smith said. "You look really tired,"

"I'm not," I lied. "And I don't want to rest, I want to help." The older man sighed in defeat and nod his head.

"What can I do? You're the boss in here," He chuckled and I thanked him again and exited my office.

-

"What took you so long?" I whined at the blonde woman and she just rolled my eyes at me.

"Well, I have to look for your working clothes and other stuff that you needed." She huffs and throw a duffel bag at me. "By the way, your mom and Sinu was looking for you, as I was getting your clothes someone rang the door bell and I saw them outside,"

I tensed up as she mentioned the name of my mother-in-law and the fact that she saw them. "What did they told you?" I quirked my eyebrows at my secretary and I rummaged at the duffel bag that she brought.

"They were asking where were you," She slumped down next to me and I continue looking for a pair of boxers.

"What did you tell them?"

"I told them that you're staying here in your office and that you don't want to go home at the moment. I also told them to give you some time alone before they went here," Kelly placed her hand on my shoulder making me look back to her. "Calhoun was looking for you. Sinuhe told me that he was crying every night, calling for you. He said he wanted to go home and be with you again. He misses you so much, Y/N."