Chapter 9 - The Demon Within Him.....

Start from the beginning

Looking around myself, I noticed something was off with Gaara. His eye was twitching slightly and his fingers was digging into his arms. Yet he didn't show much emotion, so I couldn't tell wat was going on with him. Hs eyes were stuck on Neji, he seemed really interested in this fight. No, not this fight. More like Hinata's cousin. His power.

Naruto yelled encouraging words to her, but this time I think he really shouldn't. She's already in a bad condition, one more hit and she might even die. Neji was already the winner, continuing wouldn't be smart.

They fought again, Hinata putting her all into it. Her mind was somewhere else though and kept trailing towards Naruto. Her cousin took advantage and hit her jaw, sending her stumbling back a few feet. She coughed up more blood but came back again, completely, utterly determined.

He hit her so bad she bled. As she collapsed onto the floor, he didn't even look the least bit worried of the damage. He said a few more discouraging words before deactivating his Byakugan and leaving her.

Coughing dude was about to end the fight and announce her cousin the winner before Naruto yelled not to. Baka, she's unconscious!

Sakura pointed that out, before stopping midsentance, staring at Hinata in disbelief. I looked at her to and to everyone's shock, she was still breathing.

Damm, she's tougher than she looks! After all that she's still standing, coming back for more! She was shaking and quivering a lot and breathed very shallowly, but managed to stand. Her cousin yelled at her to stop, asking her why she was standing when she'd die if she continued.

An angered look appeared on his face and, turning on his Byakugan, he tried to talk her out of it with some more painful words. Hinata wasn't letting him get to her at all, wearing a small smile. In fact, she talked back and said he was suffering re than she wss.

That really pissed him off. Since it was, I'm guessing it was true then. He charged furiously at her, shouting a battle cry. The coughing dude ordered him to stop, running after him, but he was like a rampaging bull.

Kakashi, this guy in a green leotard, and this pretty lady wearing red poofed in, the guy in green holding him back, the coughing dude in front of him, and the red clad lady holding one of his arms, and Kakashi just standing to the side with Neji's outstretched arm held tightly in his.

Hinata fell to the floor coughing, and the lady whom I'm guessing was her Sensai rushed to her aid. Naruto, Sakura, and Lee jumped in too. It was getting pretty crowded down there.

(I'm really impatient at the moment and y'all know what's happening, so I'm skipping the rest! Naruto and Hinata have a lil moment and Naruto swears to show him the "truth". Blablabla, BORING! It none of my characters business anyways!)

After Naruto and Hinata's cousin mini verbal fight, there was a small break, where all teams chatted. Some fat guy was shouting about BBQ at Ino's team, but besides that it was pretty quiet besides the buzz of conversation.

I turned to Temari to talk and she looked worried, staring at Gaara. Baki and Kankuro were also looking at him. His eyes were wide and his breathing ragged, no one approached him though.

"Kankuro?" Temari asked.

Kankuro had a mischievous grin on his face and he walked by us. "Just a little information-gathering mission." We watched him for a second and saw him approach Naruto.

WHAT?!? It's that easy! None of them even cared! If I knew that I wouldn't have gone through so much trouble!

"Temari......" I walked up to her side and got on my tippy toes, straining to reach her ear. "What's wrong with Gaara?"