Chapter 6 - The Side Of Him I Wish I Never Saw

Dedicated to Red_Ray_! amazing writer, awesum chat buddy, epc fan! READ HER WORK!!

(imma skip that interviewing filler shit, it only focused on Team 7 anyways :\)

"Theres something creepy about this place....." Sakura commented, looking around all paranoid.

The side of Anko's lips pulled into a smirk. "This place is called the Forest of Death, you'll soon realize why."

Naruto poked his butt out and put his hands on his hips. "The Forest of Death, you'll soon realize why." he imitated her in a mocking tone. He must have a death wish.

"That kind of threat wont work on me one bit! I'm not scared!" he boasted confidently, jabbing a finger out at her.

I wish it was a threat. If he saw what I was seeing, he'd be halfway home by now.

There were so many ghosts! So many whispers, most came from behind the gate yet I heard some here too. A lot of the ones I heard out here were saying this one name, but that wasn't possible because he wasn't here....

"Orochimaru....Orochimaru.....Orochimaru......"

The same name the ghosts surrounding the Kazekage said. But he wasn't here........Unless he killed people here in the past?

But that wouldn't make sense! If he killed a ghost, they'd be with him! I was so confused........Just what was going on?

"Really?" Anko asked, amused. "You've got a lot of energy." Still smiling a closed eye smile, she slid a kunai out of her sleeve and flung it at him. Lucky for him she merely grazed his cheek.

Flashing behind him so fast I barely caught the movement, she was suddenly behind him. "A kid like you dies at the very beginning." She put a hand on his cheek and forced him to tilt his head towards her. "Dabbled with the red blood I like."

She's really creepy! I better keep my mouth shut around her.

Her fingers traced the cut and stained with his blood. Twirling around, another kunai came from her sleeve and she held it in front of herself protectively.

The catalyst of her action was......a tongue? A disgustingly long tongue wrapped around a different kunai came from a woman who suddenly came up behind her. One hand on straw hat and cheeky grin on face, she said "I'm returning your....kunai knife..."

How those words were understandable with her tongue stuck out like that was beyond me. I studied the stranger carefully. I didn't remember seeing her in the exam.....

She had long black hair and looked to be a Sound ninja. She also had a wide mouth and a long tongue. With narrowed amount eyes, she slightly resembled a snake.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. Impossible! It can't be that, it doesn't make sense!

There were hoards of black ghosts here too. All around him, whispering one name. Orochimaru.

Could they both just have the same name? That cannot be though, the messed up ghosts around the Kazekage were around this girl too! What in the world.........who was this woman?

Anko smiled gratefully at her. "Thank you for taking the trouble." They both seemed to be studying each other, showing that Anko didn't know that woman either. "But...don't stand behind me, thirsty for blood. If you don't want a quick death....." She snatched the kunai from the lady's tongue despite the fact that some stranger got their saliva all over it. Ew.

The woman's tongue reeled back into her mouth. "Well, it's my nature to act up at the sight of blood. And my precious hair was cut, so I got excited......."