Chapter 19

Syn's Pov

I couldn't believe My brother was gay. I won't believe it.  I had nothing against gays but I simply refuse to have a gay brother.  It was somehow not right. Ot just didn't feel right. I was spun on the edge for the rest of the night. Jim-James, the house,  Nude Camp all ceased to matter ad I devoted my sleepless night to worrying over my brother, Luc.

I decided at the earliest break of dawn to take matters into my own hands. I saw no point in trying to run a business at this time as my entire focus was undeniably on Luc.  I doubt I could get anything done even. At some point in time during my sleepless night I had come to a decision that this house was to blame. Every thing that had been wrong with our lives started right here. 

There was only one resolution and that was to hand over the house to Jim-James, pack up and head back home. Mum would know just what to do. She would have Luc become ungay. I knew my tired rambling thoughts were not making all that much sense if any at all but I had to do something.  To believe in something.  So I decided on my mum.

I ignoring the late or more like early hour I called my mum," Hello? "

"Syn? Is that you?" The soothing sound of my mum was well...soothing.  I felt a cool wave of calm sweep over me shifting things into perspective.

"Yes, mum its me," I said hesitatingly.

"Do you know what time it is? Is something wrong? Is Luke okay?"

"Yes...yes he's fine mum...I just missed you.  I'll call you tomorrow morning. Sorry I disturbed your sleep.  Go back to sleep mum," I rushed that through and then hung up after placating mum that I would call back later.

I decided to shower and the the ball running for the new day. Making my way to the kitchen the clutter of pans drew me like a beacon.  Picking up my pace I rushed in to see Jim- James back in the kitchen working his magic.

Heedless of his reception I found myself flinging my arms about him and sobbing my heart out.

"You came back!" I sputtered between sobs. All had gone to hell and back since he was gone. I just knew everything would be fine now.

"Hush. Don't cry. I'm sorry I left. I was just angry that you would toy with me so," he whispered soothingly.

"Why do you want the house so much?" I asked abruptly the question that has been playing in my mind.

"°Its worth a fortune, " Jim finally admitted.  "The whole are is up for redevelopment and thid this property with its private aclove is the most sought after piece to make it all happen. Mother knew it was up for redevelopment and out of spite she gifted it to you before she died. "

"She hated you? "

"She hated everyone but yes me especially. I resemble my dad in a lot of ways," Jim said matter of factly.

"But aren't you rich already what does this house matter.  I mean for you to stoop to becoming my chef is a little far out."

Jim only shrugged his shoulders, " I love cooking.  I actually took this as an opportunity to have a long deserved break doing what I loved best. Cooking and struting about naked on my own private beach and of course fucking.  Lots of fucking, " he murmured with a slow suggestive wink.

I could have hit him for that but I only wanted to kiss him and fuck yes..that too.

"Let's get you to bed you look tired out," Jim suggested concerned.  That set off my spark of tears and all that accompanied it.

"My...brother. ..is gay!" I managed to sob out hysterically.

"You poor thing..I can tell a lot has happened since I've been away. Lwts go upstairs to your room and I'll call in my own chef and his team for today to handle the kitchens and the rest and you and I can take a well deserved break in bed," Jim suggested whipping out his mobile an instant later.

I only nodded thankfully and felt an on rush of horny. Licking my lips in anticipation  I dutifully followed Jim up the grand stairs in time to watch to nude forms make a mad dash out to the beach. Then just as we continued up a barage of bobbing boobs and cocks cluttered down the stairs in their nothing but the thongs on their feet demanding for refreshments and breakfast as they went. I glanced at the clock on the wall and was surprised to note it was well past 8 already.

I sighed mightily and tried to tug my hands out of Jim's grasp but his hold was firm and his expression brooked no arguments and again ai found myself moving up to my room.  I hesitated be Luke's door but then went on.  I needed Jims advice.  He would know how best to handle this.

Abruptly I was tugged forward and being tumbled into my room. Caught up in our own mounting excitement we made a beeline for the bed stripping as we went till I was toppled on with Jim falling forward his hard length unerringly finding my entrance before plunging the depths of my seath in a rythem that pounded and pulsed out an answering call from me.

His lips closed over mine and we lost ourselves to hours of love making.