Chapter 4

"So you have a resume?" I asked finally after drooling over him for what I assume must have been an unseemly amount of time.

"I..yes, I have a resume and a refence from my past employment but are you sure you are the owner here. You seem to be very young," Jim said.

"I'm eighteen and my brother and I are joint owners. Do you have a problem with my age?" I thought to clear that up front for thus would be a live in job for him and I would rather he not up and run for it mid-way. My cooking sucks as does Luc's. It would not only leave us in a lurch but also likely starve us. We'd been surviving on the discounted meals before and then on simple sandwiches ever since. I was dying for some awesome cooking. Even my weight has been suffering. My pants were almost baggy this morning.

"I've no problems with your age," Jim said his expression unreadable so I merely nodded my acceptance of that.

"Great! Your resume looks satisfactory and your refernce is pretty awesome. I will have to call them up to verify though.  Are you happy with the salary? There are no special perks to the job other then your accomodation is provided for and you have the run of the beach in your free time and if course the use of the pool and gym. Your free time is limited though. Will just one day a week suffice?" Both Luc and I had agreed that the guests could make do in sandwiches for lunch and barbecue for dinner on Sundays. I could whip up a pancake for breakfast if need be. I was not a complete whimp in thd kitchen.

"That will be fine. I read off the notice that this would be a nudist beach. Is that correct?" Jim asked narrowing his eyes to gage my reactions. I gulped and replied, "Yes..yes it will be. We are evwn now securing the permit for it. Its a secluded aclove and so should be fairly private but why do you ask? Are you against that idea?" I questioned him seriously,  wanting to know upfront.

"No that is one of the perks I am interested in. I enjoy swimming in the buff. I would find the limitless use of your beach where I can move about freely in the nude more than adequate as far as on the job perks went."

If I gulped before I was nearly gaging now. A naked chef. Could things get any better than that and more importantly I get to ogle at his nakedness.

"As I said, your time between meal preparations and on Sundays are your own.  If you chose to make use of the beach facilities then the same rules that applies to the guests will apply to you too and that includes the requirements to be nude. There is no strict requirement to go unclothed within the house but some guests may chose to do that. Do you have any problems with that?" I asked needing to know.

But he only shook his head. "Are those the only terms?"

"We have a written documents that lists down these rules. You can have a copy to read through and see if you are agreeable to its terms. In the meantime I would require a demonstration of your skills. Using whats available in this kitchen if you could prepare a meal that could be served to two lunch guests, we would sample your dish and let you know our decision," I said while leading him to the stove and showing him where the pots and pans are stored.

"So its just you and your brother running the show here then?" Jim asked as he started to perform some complicated kitchen ritual that looked impressive . I siffed hungrily at the impressive aroma that started to seep out of his cooking.  So my answers were somewhat short and distracted.  He asked a whole bunch of questions while waving about pots and spatulas covered in the most delicious smelling food.

My mouth watered and I found myself speaking openly confessing how I acquired the property and our current money woes. The discussion was lengthy but soon the food was before me and I grabbed a spoon to dig in not able to wait for Luc to join us. I lifted the delicious broth to my lips and drew in a deep breath. I almost swooned jn delight.  Opening my mouth wide to take the very first bite, I almost gaged in horror over what he was saying next.

"Thats pretty brave of you to venture out in the nude. Serving the guests on the beach will require the waitress to go naked as well. So you'd have to be naked throughout the year.  Was that the idea?"

If it was, it was a damn stupid idea. There was no way in hell I was prancing about the beach without a stitch on. My breasts were huge and bouncy. My thighs were chubby and my ass...well lets not go there.

Just then Luc dropped in with a wide smile on his face.

"I've just landed out first guests. Umm that smells really good," he said before grabbing a bowl and digging in.

I watched him eat, my appetite lost. We need to rethink this plan.