snapes new room mate part one

Start from the beginning

"you think they can protect you your dead wrong" i heard star voice say i looked around the but she was no where in sight.
i hurried and left i walked out to see snape talking with Dumbledore.

"I'm gonna get you I'm gonna get you" star sung loudly in my ears my heart pounded i held my ears but her voice still boomed in my ears they felt as if they would be.
i rushed back into the bathroom and tried my best to stay quite i sat down by the door star still voice in my ears i held my mouth as i cried.

finally her voice stopped i let a shaky sigh of relief. i wiped the tear of my face i flash of horror hit my face when i saw my hand cover in blood i jumped up and looked in th mirror my face was smeared in blood. i have been crying blood i turned the sink on and began to frantically washing my face.

"what is happening to me!" i thought to myself
once i got the blood off me i made sure there was none on the floor.
i took a few moment to calm myself before attempting to go back out the door.

i walked out and quickly went to the small bed i noticed Dumbledore was gone and snape was at the desk looking at papers.

i sat there for moment glaring at him im not sure if he had noticed.
i grabbed my bag and ruffled threw it i pulled out a chocolate frog i question if i should trust it. i shrugged my shoulders and opened it the frog jumped up and i quickly caught it.

"AHHH! damn weasley's this bloody frogs alive!" i yelled
i saw snape glance at me with a sneer after a second he nearly smiled.
"it not alive it simply a charm to make it move" he explained
i looked at him with a glare
"why the bloody hell would they charm a damn chocolate frog to move and jump!?" i yelled
he turned his back to me
"its less boring than one that doesn't move" he replied
"you know you speak differently when your calm it only when your mad or surprised you have a accent. where are you from exactly?" he asked

"never really thought about that where am i from where the hell was i all these years?" i thought to myself
"eh guess it doesn't matter i wonder if i could have some fun with this frog" 
a evil smile hit my face as i began to think he hasn't turned to look at me i quickly tossed the frog at him
and leaped out the bed and smacked the back of his head.
"almost had it" i said as i saw the frog was on his forehead i took no hesitation to quickly smack him. he hissed in pain.
"will you stop!" he screamed putting his hands up to try and grab my arms.
"hold on i almost have it"i nearly laughed as i saw it on the floor i saw he hadn't noticed it i swung my hand hard against his arm and quickly scooped it up from the floor.
"got it" i cheered as i walked back to my bed i could feel his glare burn hole in my skull.
i dusted the frog off and took a bite out of it. i decides to messes with him more i recall people call him the greasy hair git.

"ewwww" i said looking at the other half of the frog i could still tell snape was glaring at me.

"why is it so greasy ruined the whole flavour" i complained i turned my stare at snape
"how greasy is your hair?" i asked with a sour face
he face went red
"my hair is not greasy" he argued
i pretended like i gaged he got up grabbed my hand and bend down forcing my hand to touch his hair.
i was suprised it was so soft and really had no greasy feeling at all.
he let go of my hand and walked  away i could feel my cheeks heating up.

i ate the other half of the frog. i grabbed my bag again and searched threw it from the corner of my eye i saw snape rub his head i held my mouth trying not to let out a laugh.

"get use to it snape I'mma make you regret attacking harry" 

i grabbed my bag and pulled out blood pop a candy i knew i could trust i pulled out my journal that i use for drawing i began to draw something for harry for Christmas.