very late dinner with snape

YOUR P.O.V

It was two am and i didnt want to spend anymore time in hospital wing i woke up last night madam promfrey said i could leave in the morning. I looked around the room i didn't see madam promfrey i shrugged thinking she just went to bed. I sat up yawning my eye lids closed half way before i forced myself awake. I dont want to fall asleep again i don't want to be trapped in my own dream no matter if mom and dad will be there i have to be here for Harry. I sighed my stomach growled i rubbed my belly. "Should have ate dinner" i thought to myself. I lifted my knees to my chest and buried my face in to my knees. I felt myself slowly start to drift off until i felt something drop on the bed i lift my head up and saw a small coin bag i looked inside and gallons all gallons i smiled and looked around no was there. A note suddenly appered in hand my eyes widen as i unfolded the note. "Just a little something to get you threw the rest of the year ill send more when i can ~ a friend"

I smiled as i read it over and over my mind race trying to think who i could have been i shrugged as i gave up wondering who it was i slipped the note under my pillow. "Thank you friend" i whispered i took two gallon out of the coin bag and got out of bed rubbing my eyes yawning. I headed out the hospital wing going towards the kitchen to see if the house elfs where still up so i could get something to eat. It was very dark but i could still see everything clearly i walked happily and quickly down the hallway getting closer to the kitchen until i turned the corner and smaked dead into something i fell to the ground. I looked up which was a mistake a light hit my eyes blinding me i closed my and kept them shut tightly "did i die?"i asked not really expecting a answer i felt some grab my shirt and lift me up. "What are you doing out of the hospital wing" a voice sneered quietly at me i peeked open one of my eyes and saw it was snape a evil smirked came across my face
"Oh no im in hell" i laughed but quickly stop when snape shook me.
"I would think that you would have a new attitude towards life and everyone in it since you just escaped death" he said threw clenched teeth i gave a sadden laugh. You can't escape some where you didn't want leave i thought to myself.
Snape didn't release his grip on my shirt. "Now why are you out of bed when you should be in the hospital wing" he said his voice starting to sound like his normal tone before i could speak my stomach growled "that why" i said with a smile he let me go. "I was headed towards the kitchen"i added "get back to the hospital wing ill get you something i was thinking about heading there myself" he said his voice became as smooth as silk and in a way soft and kind? I stared at him in shock he gave me a questionable look i snapped out of it and nodded my head and walked back to the hospital wing and jumped into the bed i placed the gallon back into the coin bag and place it under my pillow. My eye lids closed shut i felt a hand caress my cheek i jumped up and looked up to see snape he looked stunned for a second but his face expression went back to normal. Still half a sleep i gave him a smile was he craressing my check? I thought
To myself i smiled wider thinking about it. Until i snapped out of it there is no way in blood hell did i just smile over greasy hair git touching my cheek.
He moved the over bed table infront of me where he had placed a plate of Turkey mash potatoes and a biscuit and a cup of pumkin juice. "Thank you" i said with a sleepy voice.
He walked to the bed beside me and sat down he had also made him self a plate of food i took a bite of the biscuit. "You lied to me" he said

I looked at him for a moment before realizing what he meant i stayed silent for a awhile he didnt look at me.
"Does it even matter anymore so what i lied it doesnt affect you or anyone else" i said before taking a bite of Turkey i could feel his glare brun holes in my head
"Doesn't affect anyone how about those who care about you think it doesn't hurt them know what happens to you" he said his voice sound like he was concerned i shrugged it off.
"Why do you even care?" i asked he avoided looking at me.
"I only care about one person in the world until i met you i lost that person and you remind me so much of her but also some else i hate still to this day i dont unstand why i care about you all i know is i want what best for you and.....i want you only to be where your loved" he explained
I wonder who i remind him of wait....i remind of some he cares about and some he hates? Does he hate me or does he care about me? He must care he just said so.

"Say something" he said looking like he was about to shatter in a million pieces. I was truely speechless i tried to think of something to change the subject. "So why are you always so mean to everyone?" i asked he looked up relief filled his eyes "i just can't stand them" he said he looked at him and took a few more bites "i think in some way you can stand them your just trying to hide in a fake personality you made for yourself so know one can see there may be good in you and honestly i think you been doing that for so long that you may acually be scared of what your true self will be like so you continue to be this" i said gesturing my hand towards him we didn't speak after that we finished eating he picked up the plates and cups and left.
"Harry you up?" i asked "yes but im kinda busy ill come see you soon we have a lot to talk about" he said
I shrugged i laid down my efforts to stay awake failed as soon i drifted off and the darkness took over my mind.

~dream~
I woke up back in the cold cell the light was on "was it all just a dream?" i questioned myself blood cover the walls and floor the bed was wet from fresh blood. Star must of made me pass out again i got out of bed i walked up to the bars i gently pushed on them they turned in to a sliver mist smoke. Soon everything around turned to a misty smoke i began walking into complete dark . I found myself back at the tree where Dumbledore found me i stood there waiting until i heared crunch of stick breaking i look i was shocked to see star. Her long jet black hair blew with the wind her ice blue eyes glared at me. Her shirt was white torn and bloody her black jeans were also torn. I stared at her confused my heart raced i walked backwards thinking about running away.
"Where are you going my pet"she hissed. "Wh-.....why are you here?" i asked "im going to kill you it the only way i can be with hawk my brother want him dead but if i kill you he will let hawk live" she explained it felt like my heart was gonna run out of my chest tear filled my eyes. "How will killing me save hawk?" i asked
In less than a second she had me in her grip " as soon as your not under protection i will get you"she whispered in my ear "please star why?" i cried everything disapered again i ran until i saw i was now in a grave yard. I was scared to look at the grave I looked around i saw my dad his brown eyes locked on me he didnt seem excited he rushed over to me. "Princess listen to me star is really after you must train to fight back never let your gaurd down never cry and never let your emotion get the better of you your very differnt from other you can't and never will be normal" he said quickly "dad wha-" before i could finish every thing disappeared. What the blood hell going on here!? I was so confused and frustrated i felt like scream i tugged at my hair. "A friend will take you in he will train you to use your abilities he will explain everything you want to know" i heard dad say. I began screaming at the top of my lungs.

~dream ends~

I awoke covered in sweat my heart pound in my chest i was gasping for air i saw madam promfrey looking at me with a worried expression on her face i looked to my side to see harry who wasnt fased by it.
"Ready to go?"he asked i smiled and nodded my head madam promfrey was still staring at me scanning me i could see she was questioning herself if she should let me go or not.
"Are you feeling alright miss (l/n)?" she asked i looked at her "yes just a bad dream" i said she hand me a pair of clothes i quickly got dressed in a long sleeved (c/o/c) shirt and a pair of (c/o/c) pants i ran to gather the letter and coin bag and get well cards me and harry smiled at each other as we walk to the slytherin chambers i said the password me and harry ran inside i looked around to make sure no one was around once i saw the coast was clear i ran and put everything away. Me and harry quickly left.
"So that's what the slytherin common room look like" harry said i nodded
"So what have i missed?"i asked
Harry to in a deep breath.

(a/n): im gonna end it here sorry for the long wait for this one was really under the weather and almost had to go to the hospital haha kinda of funny since you guy just got out of the hospital wing but i should have next chapter up soon oh and before i foget if the last chapter did end in you waking up please let me know i think it may have just been my phone glitching.