Chapter Ten

I opened my eyes. Today is the day that I can come home. My doctor doesn't want me to have any inorganic food or to have any sexual relationships. I'll remember that. Niall says maybe sex will be better for me. I guess I'll have to go against docs orders. If Niall wants to.

"Hey babe." Niall said walking in the room holding a pair of red and black shorts and a red t-shirt. Then on top I saw my favorite bra and underwear set. I blushed and looked at Niall who caught me glancing at the set. He blushed too.

"Hey." I said and sat up. I still can't walk.

"Niall will you help me?"

"Yeah"

He helped me into the bathroom.

"Do you need help changing?"

"Yea." I blushed not meeting his eyes. I put my hands on his shoulders as he took of my gown. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I let it fall to the floor and nodded because Niall's eyes were begging to look down. He glanced me over then helped me but on my bra. He gently grazed his hands acrossed my stomach making it explode with butterflies.

He slipped of my underwear and slipped on the clean pair. He helped me with my outfit and walked me out to the bed where I slipped on my shoes.

The nurse came in with a wheel chair.

She pushed me out to the car then waved a finger at Niall.

"No sexual relationships with her. None at all." She scolded and turned and walked back inside.

We both laughed. I looked at Niall and smiled.

"I love you." I said quietly.

"I love you too." Niall said.

I turned on the radio humming to Broken hearted by Karmin.

We pulled up into the drive way.

"I think I wanna break the rules." Niall said looking at me.

"What rules?"

"The hospitals." Niall said quietly.

"So do I."

Niall leaned in slowly gently pushing his lips to mine.

"Are you sure?"

"Hell yea." I whispered.

Niall carried me inside and layed me gently on his bed. Slowly he crawled on me.

"Niall kiss me already." I said.

He put his lips on mine kissing me with a lot of passion. He started kissing down my neck. Then he removed my shirt. I was in my bra and shorts. Niall continued to kiss me. He hit my sweet spot causing me to moan. Niall smirked and removed his shirt.  I let my hands travel up and down his smooth chest. He slowly removed my shorts causing me to moan like crazy.

"Niall." I moaned. I was trying to pull down his jeans.

"Impatient, are we?" Niall asked. I responded by kissing him fiercely.

He pulled down my underwear and I arch my back so he could unclip my bra. He threw my bra across the room and started to pull down his boxers quickly. I moaned when I felt his bulge against my thigh. He thrusted for the first time. The pain hit me like I was hit by a bus in that area. But soon enough the pain was replaced by pleasure.

Niall rolled over next to me.

"I love breaking rules." I whispered.

"Me too." Niall said. "Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my duckies. (That's what I'm calling u from now on.) So you like?? Alright got to go but, bye my duckies.

XOXOX

Phoebe