Chapter Eight

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating. I just got my kindle back because I was grounded for a while so I'm gonna try to update like crazy in the next couple of days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Liam, I love my best friend. I got jealous." Niall told Liam.

"Well, okay. Maybe you should tell her, or you could get her out of here." Liam responded not sounding surprised at all.

"Why aren't you surprised?" Niall asked.

"Its in the way you guys look at each other." Liam told him.

That's when I finally realized I did love Niall.  Niall started opening the door so I unpaused my music so he wouldn't know I heard.

He sat down next to me and put his hand on my knee, sending a mass of butterflies rough-housing in my stomach. I turned of my headphones, lightly blushing.

"Donnie, we need to talk."

"Go for it." I said.

"Donnie, I.. I..  I love you." He whispered.

I put my hand on his face lightly cradling it.

"Niall, I love you too."

He leaned in, he gently pressed his lips to mine. I felt like I had melted. I pulled back.

"Don't you think this is funny, In every story the best friends fall for each other." I laughed.

"That's true."

We laughed again. I was still laughing when I realized he stopped. I stopped almost instantly.

"You're so cute when you laugh." Niall said softly.

I blushed. "Don't make me blush Niall."

He laughed and leaned in again. This time his kiss was more rough and wanting.

"Oh My God." A voice screech from behind us.

Louis.

"I thought you guys were best friends." Harry said.

Niall looked at me.

"Obviously that changed." Niall laughed.

"Its not like you guys don't do this either." I joked.

"Haha very funny." Louis said.

I laughed. I looked at Niall. I had never seen a smile so beautiful. My eyes grew heavy and suddenly I was falling into blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it sucks its midnight and I'm tired. Well there the update try to get another one done in a couple days.

XOXOXO

Phoebe