Chapter One

This story is dedicated to all Niall Horan fans. We all love him. Don't we? Also I want you to go follow me on Twitter. It is @PhoebeManandik. It has a picture of a guy. You need to say that you are reading my book before you can be followed by me. By the way I work on my kindle and if my grammar sucks blame the kindle. And the stupid spell check.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

"I'm sorry but I have to go." I told Niall as I walked out of his mum's and his house. I promised I'd be back. I went to my dad's house for the weekend. This is the second time I've seen my father since he left my mum. When I got back I walked up to his door and knocked. I didn't see any lights on. I looked in their window. There was nothing in the living room, it was empty. Like completely empty. I ran to my house and asked my mum where they went. All she did was shake her head.  I ran to my bed and cried for the rest of the night. No one could ever imagine the pain I was going through. Well except Johnny. Who is my twin. We feel each others pain. Everyone laughed because I have no other friends.

***************************************************************

I woke up crying. I remember all the times we ran off and no one could find us until we're hungry. Which was pretty often, cause Niall could eat every second of every day. I miss him so much. And a lot has changed since then. I felt Jeremy move. Carefully I got out of our bed and went to go make us breakfast.Last night was terrible. We went to his mum's house. He drank, and I had to go to the bathroom, because he was yelling at her. He knows my mom had cancer and died. Why can't he just be thankful for her? When we got home he immediately pasted out.

I cried some more, but I felt so tired I just fell asleep.

I placed the egg in the pan when I felt really cold hands wrap around my waist.

"Jesus, your cold." I said. I flipped the egg and wiggled out of his grasp. He started to pout. "Gotta set the table." I said. He sat down, accepting the food I put in front of him.

"What are you planning to do today?" He asked me.

"Not sure. But we need groceries, so I need to go to the mall." I told him.

"Can I come with?"  He asked, sounding like a child.

"Actually, I was gonna call Erica to come with me." I said trying not to make him upset.

"Okay." He said. He didn't sound at all upset.

I grabbed my phone and called Erica.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, do you want to come to the mall with me?" I asked.

"Sure, meet you a half an hour, Okay?" She asked.

"Sure thing." We hung up and I went to go get dressed.

I pulled on my white high waisted shorts, and plaid short sleeve shirt. I grabbed my purse and pulled on my plaid converse.

"Jeremy, I'll be back in a while." I called.

"Bye." He yelled from the living room.

I waited at our normal spot for Erica. In a little bit she showed up in the cutest outfit. She's wearing a beautiful baby blue dress that made her eyes pop. In a good way.

"Hey." I said as she reached me.

"Hey." She said.

"I need to tell you about last night." And I told her everything. I explained everything as we bought our groceries. She looked shocked. Then we changed the subject into old friends. Niall was the first one I told her about. She looked surprised. Guess I forgot to tell her that I have a famous friend who doesn't remember me.

"I still have his number." I told her.

"We have to call him then."

"Fine. But if it isn't him I'll lose the number and just be somebody that he used to know." I told bringing up his number. I dialed the number. I brought the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" A British accent rang through the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it is short. That's because I'm writing a bunch of other stuff but I think I want to stick with this book. Please vote and comment. Love you all.

XOXOXO

-Phoebe