~Darren's day off~ A CrissColfer FanFiction

Darren Criss was on the set of Glee. He was wearing a light blue shirt and ripped jeans. His internet was down this morning so he didn't get the email, the email that said he didn't need to come on the set today. But there he was, prepared for singing, dancing, or acting as Blaine Devon Anderson. He was confused.. his chair wasn't set out, so he went to talk to Martha about it. Martha was in control of setting up the chairs for the cast. He blurted out "Where's my chair, I don't see it..?" Martha giggled and blushed slightly at Darren. "You don't have any scenes today silly! Didn't you get the email I sent you?" Darren let out a deep sigh "My internet was down. Ah man what am I gonna do now.." Martha got dragged away by Amber asking some questions about the short choir room scene they were starting in five minutes. Darren just smirked. "I know exactly what I'm gonna do." And Darren did know. He was going to find Chris. Secretly Darren had a small crush on Chris. His P.R always tells him to lay low and not tell anybody he's gay. That's why he's always seen with Mia. He.. dislikes Mia but he has to 'date' her until his P.R says it's okay to brake up. Darren let out a small sigh. He longed to be with Chris forever and ever. Just then, out of the best of luck Chris tapped his shoulder. "Hey Darren.. I thought you didn't have any scenes today." Chris stared into his eyes making Darren blush and stutter. "W-Well my internet was down.. Oh um Chris do you wanna go get some lunch with me?" Chris smiled at him and began to speak. "Yeah sure. Just hold on for a minute I only have one more scene to do."

        Darren nods watching Chris go onto the choir room set. He looked at Chris as he portrayed the one and only Kurt Hummel. And he did it perfectly. He was wearing a dark blue shirt with dark red, almost orange, skinny jeans on. After Chris was done taking a couple more shots of that scene between him Amber and Lea he walked towards Darren. "Ready to go?" Darren put on his jacket "Definitely." Once they got off the set and found their way to a main road with lots of restaurants to choose from. "Which one do you want to eat at Ku- Chris..?" Darren slowed down his walking on the sidewalk he accidentally almost called Chris, Kurt. Ha, well Chris does act like Kurt sometimes. Chris seemed to notice this but didn't say anything. He smirked "Well I love all these places.. hmm.." They kept walking for awhile when Chris suddenly stopped. "Darren I found the perfect place for us to eat at." 

        Darren turned to see what he was talking about. He saw 'Benny's ice cream parlor' Before Darren knew it he was inside getting ice cream for Chris and himself. Darren orders a chocolate two scoop waffle cone. He also order Chris his favorite kind of ice cream: Vanilla with sprinkles. Darren paid the cashier being the gentleman he is. Chris looked at him smiling and had a clever idea. "You know my ice cream order." Darren was trying to hold back a laugh. "Of course I do." Chris and Darren couldn't help it and laughed grabbing their ice creams and sat down at a window table. Chris hadn't realized it yet but he had gotten some vanilla ice cream on his nose. Darren laughed. He managed to say to Chris, "You have ice cream on your nose." Chris started to blush he felt slightly embarrassed. "I'll be right back.." Darren stopped laughing. "No, no I got it." Chris stayed at the table thinking Darren would go get him a napkin. But no, he leaned over the table and licked the ice cream off his nose. Darren smirked while Chris blushed harder.