Chapter 3

You woke up the next morning feeling strong arms still around you. Slowly you roll over so you don’t wake him up. You lightly trace every chiseled feature on his face. A smile spread across your face as you lean over lightly kissing his lips. Then you lifted his arms gently and placed them down so you could get up to get ready for the day. Walking over to your closet you grab some clothes and go to the bathroom to take a shower. Once you stepped out and got dressed you heard a knock at the door. You looked out the front window seeing paparazzi on your porch. Quickly you close your blinds running back into your room shutting your door. Ross jumped up from his sleep.

“Everything okay?” he said slowly sitting up on the end of your bed.

“Not exactly, there’s a bunch of people with cameras on my front porch.” You say breathing heavily sliding down against the door.

“How the hell did they know we were here? I’ll call the cops as soon as possible to get them removed.” Ross picked up his phone and did as he said.

Soon enough the cops came and escorted all of the paparazzi off your property. You quietly walked back to the front window and saw your porch was empty. A sigh of relief lifted off your shoulders. You walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast. You pulled out the waffle maker deciding it was a good morning to treat yourself to something sweet. While the waffles were cooking you heard footsteps behind you. You turn around to see Ross in his jeans, shirtless with his hair still wet from his shower. You never knew how defined his chest and abs were since your room was dark when he came in last night. He caught you staring at him.

“So, do you like what you see?” he asked with a slight chuckle as he placed his hands on your waist.

You rest your hands on his chest and smile. “I just might.”

You turned around and checked on the waffles. Then you took them out putting more batter in and closing it again. He comes up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist resting his head on your shoulder.

“That smells so good. It’s been a while since I had a homemade breakfast.” He said pulling you closer to him.

A few minutes later you heard more footsteps coming into the kitchen. It was Abby and Rocky. They were still in their pajamas. You hand the plate with the finished waffles to Abby. She grabs the syrup and heads to the table in the dining area. She and Rocky start eating their breakfast as you make more waffles for you and Ross. Suddenly Rocky pipes up.

“You know what? We all should go to the beach! We can get our brothers, sister and best friend to meet us there.” Rocky said filling his mouth with food.

Ross looks at you smiling. “I think that’s a great idea. I haven’t been surfing in so long.”

“Well after we eat we should get packing for the day.” You answer placing your hands on his chest smiling.

He kisses you on the top of your head. You turn back around and finish making breakfast. Finally you and Ross ate your breakfast as Abby and Rocky gather what they want to bring to the beach. While Rocky was packing he started texting everyone he suggested. Once you finished eating you walked into your room and looked through your drawers for your bikini as well as your beach dress. Ross no sooner joined you and started placing his stuff in your bag. All four of you hopped into Ross’ car. He set up the gps and took off to the beach. You sat in the front passenger seat with Ross and Abby sat in the back with Rocky.

*2 hours later*

Finally all of you arrived at the beach. You looked around and spotted Rydel waving at all of you to join. Ross went in the trunk and grabbed your bag as Rocky grabbed Abby’s. You and Abby ran over to her as the boys trailed behind carrying the bags, cooler and surfboards. Both of you hugged Rydel and then went to the bathroom to change into your bikinis. As you walked out you spotted Ross pulling off his shirt since he was already in his tight pink trunks. So you decided to be sneaky and jump on his back wrapping your arms around his neck. He quickly grabbed your legs holding you up against his back.

“If you were trying to scare me it didn’t work.” Ross said smirking.

He put you down, and then you went in the bag to grab the sunblock. Ross grabbed it from you making you sit down on the towel so he could put it on your back and neck. You moved your hair to the side as he massaged the sunblock into your skin. His hands felt good as they slowly made circles. Once he was done you finished the rest of your body.

“Babe, can you put some sunblock on my back?” Ross asked.

You got up and sat behind him massaging it into his back and neck. You could feel every toned muscle as you moved from his shoulders down to his torso. He then took the sunblock from you finishing. You got up and helped Abby put some on since Rocky was already in the water surfing.

“So should we go in the water or should we stay out here and tan?” Abby asked as you lay out some towels.

“I think tan for a little first.” You say as you sit down.

Once you were lying down you saw a shadow hovering over you. You opened your eyes to see Ross looking at you. Slowly you let a smile spread across your face.

“Did anyone ever tell you how amazing you look in a bikini?” Ross asked with a smirk.

“Nope.”

“Well you do. I think you should show off your body more.” He said as his fingers traced the muscles on your stomach which caused you to squirm a little. He noticed and sat on your legs tickling your sides relentlessly.

“S-s-stop! Please! I can’t breathe.” You say trying to catch your breath. He continues for another minute as you finally grab his hands. He laced your fingers with his pulling your arms slightly over your head leaning over you. His face inches away from yours. Slowly he moved his face closer as you closed the distance placing your lips against his. Suddenly the two of you hear a familiar noise and pull apart. It was one you were hoping to be rid of at least for today.