Chapter 2

You turned around and saw Ross with Rocky walk into the club. A smile spread across you face as you nudged Abby. She turned and saw them. The two of you walked over to them. They saw you and met you in the middle. Abby grabbed Rocky’s hand and led him out to the dance floor. Ross just stood there smiling. Finally you grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the dance floor as well. You placed your back to his chest as he placed his hands on your waist pulling you closer. He nestled his face into your neck as you both moved to the music.

“You’re making me crazy moving like that.” He whispered in your ear.

You moved your arms up backwards around his neck. He slowly moved his hands from your waist gliding them slowly up your arms until they reach your hands. He laced your fingers with his and spun you around to face him. His face was inches from yours, his nose barely brushing yours.

“Would it be okay if I kissed you?” he asked as his hands moved back to your waist.

“Sure.” You smiled as he closed the space between both of you.

Finally his lips met yours as he wrapped his arms around your back bringing your body closer to him. Your fingers started to get tangled in his hair as he slowly pulled away. You felt sparks fly through your body for the first time. You honestly didn’t think you could ever feel that way with what happened in your past relationships. By the smile on his face you knew he felt it too. 

“That was amazing and minty.” Ross chuckled.

You pressed your forehead against his smiling. “I agree, I think I could get used to it.” You smile as you stick your tongue out slightly.

You look over at Abby and see her hit it off with Rocky. His hands were on her waist as hers were around his neck. They were talking and laughing while swaying to the music. You look back at Ross. He grabs your hand and leads you to the side so you have more privacy.

“So do you have anywhere to stay tonight?” you ask Ross nervously.

He smiled, “No, I mean we’re staying in a hotel but I wouldn’t mind staying at someone’s place for once. Hotels get boring after a while.”

He grabbed your hand causing you to look up at him. You smiled kissing him on the cheek. Then you leaned your head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around your waist. Rocky and Abby soon joined you guys and sat down.

“I’m so tired. I haven’t danced like that in forever.” Abby said as she leaned her head on Rocky.

“Well it was fun you can’t deny that.” Rocky said wrapping his arm around her.

“Mhm, now I just want to sleep.” Abby said. Everyone chuckled as you all got up and walked to your cars.

“So should we follow you guys back to your place?”  Ross asked playing with his keys.

“Sure, that’s my car right there. Our place is about 10 minutes away.” You leaned up and kissed his cheek before getting into your car.

As you were driving you couldn’t stop smiling. Ross made you feel special, beautiful even. You never had much confidence before and he’s already changing that. Absentmindedly you placed your fingers to your lips thinking about the kiss you shared with him. Abby looked over noticing your strange behavior.

“Everything okay?” she asked snapping you out of your thoughts.

“Y-yeah, I was just thinking about something.” You said placing your hand back on the wheel.

“If you’re talking about the kiss..” you quickly cut her off. “I was. I never felt anything so, so amazing before. Wait? You saw that?” you asked shocked.

Abby laughed a little. “Yeah, I wasn’t expecting to see that happen right away though. But with him it doesn’t surprise me.” She winked which made you chuckle.

“He was so sweet about it too. He asked me if it was okay before he leaned in.” you said as you parked your car in front of the house you and Abby shared.

“D’awwee. That’s so cute!” she said waving her hands.

You playfully shoved her shoulder smiling then got out of the car. Ross pulled up behind your car then both him and Rocky stepped out walking over to you and Abby. You grabbed Ross’ hand and led him to the front door as Abby did the same with Rocky. All of you walked in after you unlocked the front door. Ross came up behind you helping you take off your jacket. You turn around and smile while taking your jacket from him. You placed it on the coat rack and walked into the living room.

“So where are we sleeping?” Ross asked as he placed his hands on your waist from behind.

You leaned back into him as his arms enveloped you. “Well you guys could either sleep on these couches or in our rooms. We could give up our beds for a night.”

“Hmmm I think the bed would be nice. What would be nicer is if you were snuggled up next to me.” He said kissing your shoulder.

“I don’t know if that would be a good idea.” You say as you walk over to the fire place. He follows close behind.

“Why’s that?” he pressed his chest against your back.

You bite your bottom lip nervously. “Well, um, I don’t know if I could control myself around you.” You couldn’t look up. He turned you around slowly lifting your chin to look into your eyes.

“I would never force you to do anything you don’t want to. All I want is someone to hold while I sleep to keep me company.” He kissed your forehead as you placed your hands on his chest.

 He saw how tired you were so he picked you up bridal style. Abby showed him where your room was. He placed you on your bed and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. You closed the door locking it so you could get into your pajamas. You then unlock it to see him standing on the other side smiling. You walk over to your bed getting under the covers. He closes the door and does the same. He wraps his arms around you from behind. You slide back into him placing your arm over his lacing your fingers together. No sooner the two of you fell asleep. What you didn’t realize is the consequences of having a rock star stay at your house.