Prologue

There was a time when Aubrey and I were inseperable. Wherever she went, I went. I practically lived at her house and she lived at mine. We would eat lunch at her house and end up at my house for dinner. We played together. Made forts together. Created our own little world. 

But that was when we were little. And everything changes with time, just like they say. You get older, grow distant. And maybe that's what would have happened with Aubrey and I eventuallly, but that's not what pulled us apart. For us, it just took one little innocent accident to change everything. 

We're older now, and Aubrey still lives right next door like she has for the last seventeen years. I see her with her siblings sometimes, and I see her with her friends every single day at school. It's one of those cliches, where we're so close but so far away. Because even though she's right next door, we don't talk anymore. Because she doesn't remember  how we used to be as kids. She doesn't remember any of it.

She doesn't remember. 

But I do. 

~~~

Just the prologue to one of the originals I was planning to upload. I know it's extrememly short (it's supposed to be) and really confusing, but the first chapter should be up somtime soon, so maybe give it a chance? Ok cool. If not, also cool. Have some domino's pizza & a good day!