Chapter 23

( Sorry I have been gone for so long but I have been working hard in school but, my grammar got better so look forward to new chapters and stories on my account. Thank you!)

            Spending time with Mark was my everyday routine by now. We would wake up together, eat together, go out together. Life was perfect. I loved him and he loved me, Sara loved Jackson and Jackson loved her. Everything was just like a magical dream.

Got7 had just had their comeback for flight log, the song "Never Ever". It was fire, just like all their other songs. The members look so good in the video and the vocals were beautiful, as always.

I sat in the livingroom using my headphones, jamming to the new song. JB walked into the livingroom and looked at me with confusion when he saw me feeling the music. I showed him my screen that displayed the MV. He smirked and gave me a thumbs up while walking to the kitchen. After replaying the song a million times, I went to look for Mark. I got to his room and knocked. He didn't answer the door.

"Strange."

I opened the door slowly, peering into his room. Mark was snuggling with his pillow on his bed. Was he dreaming? I walked up to him and poked him. He didn't respond.

"Mark. Mark? Mark~" He moved slightly at the sound of my voice.

I giggled and got closer to his ear.

"Oppa~" I whispered in his ear.

A smile formed on Mark's lips. He opened his eyes slightly and then shut them quickly.

I pouted at him. "Hmph! I guess you don't want a kiss."

Mark sat up and looked me in the eyes.

"No! I do want the kiss!"

I scratched my head. "Hmm, I don't know."

"Jebal~ Jagiya~" Mark pleaded.

"Fine." I leaned closer to him and pecked him on the lips.

He hopped out of bed and gleamed with joy. He took my hand and pulled me off the bed, into his embrace.

"I love you Jagiya." He kissed my forehead.