when she casted a spell

- Adam's P.O.V -

I woke up in a all black room the only light was coming from the full moon from the window on the far wall aaway from the bed I was in. I was fully clothed. I got up and noticed a note on the dresser beside the door.

- Come to the bedroom on the third floor fith door on the right, Alexia -

The note read inneat handwriting.

I sat the note backdown and threw on my hood and head out.

It took away to realize i was on the 1st floor. However, when I did I had to walk up alot of stairs that creeked under my feet.

I arrived at the door and it swung open. I saw the girl who looked like Alexia. Well she was Alexia... Just different.

"Come in Adam." She demanded and I walked in she shut the door after making sure no one was inthe hall to see me enter.

"Why am I in here?" I asked as I tookoff my hood and sat onthe end of the bed.

"I know that you're the prince, but the consil doesn't want there to be a prince while they are in control." Her voice was filled with worry and I was completely lost.

"No no no. I'm no prince. Alexia how did you end up looking like this? What happened to you?" I question as looked at her she look at me worried.

"Don't worry about that. You just need to unlock all of your power first." She muttered with determination.

"What?" I was completely lost and he wasnt explaining anything that I need or wanted to know.

"Follow me." She grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door and down the hall way. Alexia led me into a room with a giant pintagram in the middle of the floor. "Stand in the center." she said rasing her hands and lighting the candles placed on each point of the star in the middel.

The ancient symbols started to light up when Alexia was mumbling some mumbo jumbo in another language. I began to feel a tingling in my spine as I stod there inthe middle.

"What is happing?" I asked myself knowing I didn't know the answer.

A light broke out from the middle of the star and I started to panic. Was the grownd falling through?

Alexia didnt look the least bit worried while I was over here about to pee. Ofcourse she had been doing this stuff for over three hundred years. Why was she so relaxed?

She mummble more stupid stuff and I felt a sharp pain in my spine spreding to the rest of my body. As I screamed out in pain she closed her eyes.

Then everything went quiet. The pain slowly faided away. She stod there motionless. And the candles went out and the beam of light was no longer there. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Dont make a sound. Or you will break the spell. The spell I just put on you will help you develope your powers more quickly. Almost instantly. You just have to wait a few minutes." She said. I stod there soundless not making a move. Just waiting and not questioning anything.
_______________________________

I feel really confident inthis chapter and idk why but it is all good in da hood...