twenty seven.

+ note ; there should be between four-six - all depending on what i add and where i want to add it - more chapters to this story and then an epilogue. gosh diddily darn we came a long way,,

Three Days Until The Kaeseok Date

“Why are we here?”

Jungkook shrugged as he looked at the area around them. The brunette decided since it was such a nice day out, that the group go to the waterpark / amusement park that was kept further into the city. Now, the brunette wasn’t much for cliché settings to try and strengthen the relationship between Hoseok and Kaesi, but the city he lived near didn’t have much of a variety of things to do that could lead to any sort of romance between the two. Especially since there’s always a pair needed for the majority of the rides.

“This place isn’t that packed,” Namjoon commented on the park, noticing the lines for things didn’t seem as long as they normally would’ve been and how there hadn’t seem to have been many people passing them by as they walked. “I’m excited for today, it seems like we’ll be able to do a lot since the lines are short,” the green haired male wrapped an arm around the pinkette’s waist, pulling him close as they walked towards the first ride they seen. “Who’s ready for some rollercoaster rides?”

The group seemed to all cheer at the mention of riding rollercoasters - all excluding a certain redhead and ginger. They were the complete opposite of excited when it came to riding rollercoasters; both hated heights and the weightless feeling given by the gravitational pull the rides give off as you go down the hills.

“I’ll just be waiting for you guys to get off the rides,” Kaesi nodded her head at the group, adjusting the light blue flannel so the sleeve wasn’t falling off. “I’ll just play games or get some cotton candy while I wait.”

Hoseok nodded in agreement with the redhead, for he too didn’t want to ride on any of the rollercoasters. “Kaesi and I will just go play games and get some cotton candy, in the meantime, you guys go get on those rollercoasters. We’ll be waiting for you at the end of the first one.”

Before any of the members that wanted to get on the rollercoasters had any time to protest against the duo’s idea, Hoseok already grabbed onto Kaesi’s hand and pulled her in the direction of the games and snack shacks; away from the rest of the group.

Jungkook, who was a little bummed that the duo didn’t want to tag along on the rides since that was his plan to get the two to bond together, couldn’t contain the wide grin that etched its way onto his lips. Although his plan wasn’t exactly going the way he had planned, the two went off on their own, them being together for the time being. That meant that gave Kaesi and Hoseok time to bond even more and act as them playing games and going for snacks together was like a small date for them, without it actually being a date. Not to mention, Hoseok was holding Kaesi’s hand as they went their own way.

“Aren’t you going to try and stop them?” Taehyung asked, raising an eyebrow at his boyfriend. Jungkook simply shook his head, the smile on his face only growing wider.

The brunette then turned himself towards the first rollercoaster they seen, which seemed to have a lot of hills to go down. “Hoseok and Kaesi can enjoy their day together the way they want, like a miniature date for them while we can all enjoy ourselves on the rides,” the brunette then began walking towards the line of the ride, Taehyung following close behind. “Not to mention that they both have a phone so if they get lost, they can just call us and we can find them. Although, I doubt that they’ll get lost.”

Jungkook walked into the line, patiently waiting for his and Taehyung’s turn to get on. The duo stood in the front line, wanting to be in the very front car, since they both loved roller coasters with a passion. The brunette held tightly onto the blonde’s hand as the car pulled up, it being the duo’s turn to get on. Jungkook got in the small car first, Taehyung following in suit and sitting as close to the brunette as possible.