sixteen.

+ note ; idk if i should even continue this fic bc nobody really even seems to care about it lol. this part has some humor to it and from now on, the chapters will have more humor and kaesi should be more outgoing as it goes on.

“It’s too fucking hot!” Yoongi exclaimed dramatically, sprawling his body out even more on the couch - although that didn’t do much help. That day in particular had been extremely hot and humid compared to the past few days, which were comfortable for the summer time.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the ravenette, although he agreed. All of the AC’s were on and all of the fans the brunette owned were plugged in and facing the group of seven, yet they were still all completely sweaty from the heat of the outside. How they were even feeling the effects of the heat while being indoors, the brunette hadn’t clue. All he knew is that the weather was too hot to just stay inside and melt from the heat. There had to have been something they could do.

Taehyung - whom was laying on the floor in the living room - rolled over on his stomach and lifted his head up to look at the brunette, whose face was wasn’t too far from his. The blonde reached one of his hands up and lightly poked the younger boy’s cheek to get his attention. Jungkook rose an eyebrow at the blonde, who just let out a short laugh.

“What’s so funny, Taehyung?” The brunette asked just as the blonde poked his cheek for the second time. Jungkook grabbed the blonde’s hand and removed it from his face, causing the blonde to frown. “Taehyungie, it’s too hot for you to touch me right now, okay?”

The blonde pushed out his bottom lip out in a pout, causing the brunette to roll his eyes at him. On the couch with a disgusted look on his face was Yoongi, with his sprawled out body. “Okay, no one needed to know about that, you two. Some of us are just trying not to die of heat here.”

Jimin narrowed his eyes at the ravenette before hitting his arm for saying what he just did. “Don’t talk like that in front of Tae,” the silver haired boy gestured towards the blonde who held a confused-looking expression on his face. Jimin just smiled at the blonde, waving him off.

While the group of seven were all sprawled out trying to cool themselves off in the heated house, they failed to notice the redhead that just walked out of her shared room with a bathing suit on and her yellow flannel laying over her swimsuit. After all, she was pretty self conscious with the one she bought from the mall yesterday.

“Whoa, Kaesi, where are you going with something like that on?” Seokjin, the only one who noticed the girl’s presence, asked.

All of their gazes landed on the redhead and her swimsuit, which made her a little bit more self conscious in the two-pieced fabric than she already was. She wrapped her yellow flannel around her body even more, hiding the swimsuit and her body from the looks of her friends.

“I’m just going swimming in Jungkook’s pool,” the redhead mumbled as she played with the hem of her flannel. All gazes then went to the brunette; some were glares and others were just looks that said ‘are you serious?’

Jungkook, almost immediately, felt dumb for forgetting he had a pool in his own backyard, even though he told the group to pick out swimwear yesterday at the mall. The brunette groaned at his own foolishness, causing the blonde to let out a short laugh at him.

“Jungkookie, I can’t believe you forgot you had a pool in your own backyard,” the blonde laughed, his eyes crinkling up as his laughter filled the quiet room. Jungkook rolled his eyes at the blonde, a faint rosy color dusting his cheeks from embarrassment. After all, he just made a fool of himself in front of seven other people.

“Um, are you guys coming as well?” Kaesi asked quietly, not looking at any of the group. Ever since the confession yesterday, she’s been a little bit more talkative but also awkward towards certain members of the group. After all, she wanted to erase her own character from the brunette’s story solely because she didn’t think she fit in with the rest of the group.