Pleasure

Cinder woke up, hands tied behind her to a bedpost. Her skin felt soft, and her pale skin glowed. "Hello?" She yelled as she struggled to get her hands free from the rope.Then she heard a silky voice call out "Hello, Cinder. I haven't seen you since, oh what was it! Graduation?" Cinders face turned pink in embarrassment, but then she smiled. "Blaine! Oh have I missed you, remember those nights by the creek. We were in love, then you disappeared." Cinder responded with glee. Blaine walked up, and untied the ropes that held Cinder hostage. "Why did you tie me up naked?" Cinder asked befuddled. Blaine ran his hand through his Raven black hair, smirking. He then picked Cinder up ,shoved her against the wall, -and started kissing her with passion. Cinder grabbed his arm, pulling him closer to her. "Because I love you, Cinder. I found you in that bath, and I couldn't deny my feelings anymore. But I have to marry Mayor Blackburns daughter, Vanessa. " he admitted. He set Cinder down on he ground, then walked over to the mirror. "We could run away together. Out of this horrid place, get married and start a family of our own. I love you Cinder, I could never love Vanessa." He muttered in the mirror. "I can't leave my sister, Blaine. You know that!" Cinder argued with him. Blaine kissed her tenderly and whispered in Cinders ear "I will come back for you"