DATES AND CUDDLES 2

Start from the beginning

"Shh! we're on our way. Patience" I said softly, trying not to wake Mina up

"Okay okay. It's 5:47pm. Be there at 6pm. Okay?"

"Arasso. Annyeong." I hung up.

"What time is it?" Mina woke up while stretching

"It's 5:47pm"

"ALREADY?!"

"Yeah"

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You seem tired so I just let you sleep"

"You're so cute. Let's go!"

"Okay" I smiled and dragged her outside

We were walking down on a dark road.

"Where.. are we?" She said. I can tell she's scared by the way she clings onto me and keeps on stuttering when I ask if she's scared.

"We're almost there."

I'm not scared of this street. I own this place. There is actually a hideout behind a bar that I used to go. Thats where we're going. From afar, I see two leathered jacket men walking towards me.

"Chae we should go back. I don't think it's safe here."

"I know them, don't worry. I'll protect you from any harm. Do you trust me on this?"

"Okay then." I kissed her so that she'll calm down

I told Mina to step 6 steps away from me. She did what I said. The two men walked up to me.

"Son Chaeyoung, it's been a while. Is there anything we can do to assist you and this hot girl you're bringing?" They said while smoking.

"She's my girlfriend. Touch her and I'll kill you. Now, where's Jeongyeon unnie?"

"She's already on the spot with her girlfriend. Come with us and I'll take you to her."

"I already know the way, thanks."

"Pleasure meeting you again for a long time, Chaeyoung. Say, why don't we play poker if you have time, alright?"

"Sure."

They nodded and walked away.

"Mina, come. I'll take you somewhere."

"Ooh okay!" She said with excitement.

We walked and walked and arrived.

"I knew it! Why would you take me here?"

"You'll see"

We walked to the entrance and saw two buffed bodyguards outside.

They blocked their big arms on the entrance, seriously ? Do they need to learn a lesson here?

"Stop. Aren't you a little too young to be here?" They laughed. I hate being laughed at.

I looked up to them and they quickly took their hands away and bowed.

"S-son Chaey-young! We're terribly sorry! We didn't recognize you! We're terribly sorry!"

"It's alright."

We stepped in and Mina said something but I can't hear through the loud music. I carried Mina because guys are flirting and obviously checking her out. I carried her to the bartender aisle.

"Chae! What can I get for you?"

"184S.P.W"

"Gotcha"